Tatebros

what happened?

Attached: hasan p0iker.jpg (640x479, 86.15K)

this stupid roach debates people and talks about politics for a living obviously hed come out looking better
either way tate and hasan are degenerate swarthy scum so i dont care

Women follow rules, are safe and compliment.

Men are aggressive. Men are criminals. Men take risks. It’s why the statistics are the way they are.

Look at any competitive auto sport. The results aren’t even close regarding men and women. He took something out of context and Tate didn’t have a proper rebuttal

Hasan got him by getting Tate to say something stupid. But Tate’s point was correct, that relying on bullshit studies to form a worldview isn’t right. And the example he gave was the covid bullshit.

who?

Hasan never debates educated people
He isn't that smart or knowledgeable

Tate is a faker, he's kike-promoted and anyone who is allowed on Twitter is a fraud.

yeah but hes going to come out looking better against someone whos never debated before
even though hasan looked better Tates points were still correct , just he doesnt know how to play the debating game

All of Any Forums would shit their pants if they saw Hasan walking towards them.

Attached: 1652833359173.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

Tate provides a profound insight into the nigger mind which is interesting because normally niggers cannot string together a coherent sentence. Hasan may be a roach, but at least he is a pure caucasoid while tate is a chinless, bald, degenerate mutt.

potato bros? what?

Tate is not a political person, hes just a grifter selling his seminars or whatever
he says a lot of retarded shit because he knows it sells.

Why would the number of accidents people get in be the measure of how good or bad a driver someone is? What if you use car races and skill maneuvers like parking/drifting etc as the measure? A man would easily be considered the better driver if it was based off of skill and not safety (I'd use the statistics of nascar champions by gender in the same way Piker used accident statistics by gender)

This debate is a perfect example of the difference between the right wing and left wing mind: The left wing Piker thinks women are better because they are safer. The right wing Tate believes men are better drivers because they are more skillful.

He dad maybe black but he was was an outlier with a very high iq. He probably inherited more intelligence than his white mother

Were they still debating about the driving shit, christ.

Hasan Clouter revealed Tate for the scammer he is.

Found the pedo

Hasan froze in place and started shaking when a 5'8'' poltard mobile-stream sniped him in LA

That's what I implied. He retains the nigger mind but is actually able to express his thoughts. His IQ is no more than 100.

>Claims he's anti-fascist

Wow so brave.

It's literally Destiny Jontron all over again. Jon was never wrong and Destiny never denied his points he just called him a racist for bringing them up and that's that.

kek that faggot is joke to real man. Real men doesn't exist on Any Forums. All of them are chuds, twinkies, and faggots. Hassan would be scared if he saw me, i would beat the shit out of him. I know he isn't a tough guy.

t. reminder im not a Any Forums user, never visit this site. maybe 1 time in 1 months.

hes actually pretty smart just debating is a skill that needs practice

>"empirical evidence is needed to counter our inherent biases"
Okay Hasan, so I should never relax around blacks even though it's 'racists' because they 'empirically' commit 50+% of all violent crime despite being 13% of the population?
Tate was so close with that pitbull Dalmatian bite analogy, but he'll never go the whole way because much of his grift target is stupid niggers

Who literally gives a fuck about two talking heads debating bullshit? Go outside and stop giving dumbasses a platform.

He doesn't debate anyone
He just does reactions while eating and saying "chud" from time to time.

>those hands
glove size: small

Attached: 1644993872414.png (1338x646, 143.81K)

Didn't this guy bought a mansion from underage tankies donations? lmfao

Attached: el pepe.png (601x567, 610.95K)

>He doesn't debate anyone
ive literally seen many videos where he debates people, not that i can sit through more than 5 minutes

debating is gay as fuck.
maybe it meant something prior to the age of television and the internet when eminent men synthesized their views and came to a consensus
but there are no eminent men any longer
just grifting muttniggers and mincing turkroach faggots

didnt this turk roach faggot get absolutely destroyed by spic fuentes multiple times? lmao

I've only seen him sitting in his chair like a braindead retard while watching normie videos and signalling about being more communist than them
Any actual debate that's worthwhile you can think of?

His speech is fascinating in that you can literally see how fast he thinks as he's talking. It's unusual. He is not that smart. Actual great debaters include Christopher Hitchens, Douglas Murray, even Peterson. You perceive tate as a good debater simply because he isn't being gay or reserved.

That's pretty much it. I mean how many women do you know who ride crotch rockets at top speed through traffic? If you want to get an idea of which gender drives better, it would require a controlled competition among randomly selected males and females. The closest we have to that is professional auto racing. What's the gender breakdown there hmm?

Link to full stream?