Why does the color of my skin anger you?

Attached: 1649983669825.png (553x506, 76.47K)

because it's not white

Frog posting angers me far more than you being a nigger.

Come to Brazil and you'll understand.

It doesn't, your behaviour is why I hate you

N

2pbp

ngl looks dirty, like if you haven't taken a shower in months

It actually doesnt bother me at all
Unless you are a nigger or a kike
Why donyou keep making these
Threads?
Sage

it's the content of your character what does that

Because there's a correlation of one's skin color and being a trashy human. I don't hate you because of your skin but I'm probably going to avoid you and I'm not going to relax around you until I feel that I can trust you.

I've never stolen anything nor even harmed a flea

Because it goes along 1:1 with the content of your character, nigger.

then why are you black

We just wish jews would leave us alone, annoyance with black people is just a symptom of that. Every race has been victimized by the jewish menace

Attached: 1656104174045.jpg (700x700, 217.92K)

You have a really superficial understanding of Any Forums and the world, I just want to close the borders so we have a nation and for white's to stop being replaced.

Also, racism stopped in the 90's then the mainstream media brought it back in the 2000's by brainwashing everyone that this is the most racist country in the world and that minorities are oppressed and that white's are bad, the result is that the minorities got brainwashed, and the white's got sick of hearing it and many turned racist since you're labeled as racist just for existing as a white person.

So the MSM created racism AND far-right white people.

The question you should be making is: "Why do gorillas feel insulted when they are compared to niggers like you?"

Attached: 1622927440721.jpg (1050x700, 591.49K)

This. The decent, well-behaved black minority understand the black problem, and use the term "nigger" to describe the lesser black minority, unironically. After all, even though blacks murder more than any other race across the board, blacks murder blacks on a scale that is off the charts.

>Boo-hoo! You condemn me for my skin color!

No, that's blacks who are mindfucked by Jewish Marxists, and paid by globalists to burn shit down (in tax-free "opportunity zones" which are then bought up on the cheap). YOU dissembling, violent, shamelessly thieving niggers are "angered" by WHITE skin. You bitch and moan about not being allowed in white neighborhoods, and being treated with suspicion there, but if a white enters one of the hell-holes you invariably create and call a neighborhood, they get targeted for their skin color IMMEDIATELY, FROM ALL SIDES. We're on to your mob violence also. "White Girl Bleed Alot" and "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry." And the Jew media covers it up.

We're just done with you. I was raised to view civil rights as a religion. Now I could care less about blacks. Get your shit together, and stop mau-mauing whites. Stop killing each other, if you want "respec."

Because you and your ilk are degenerate apes.

No problem. Just stop the rape.

people with your skin color seem to have a high propensity to assault, steal, rape, and murder others are a significantly increased rate.

Why do prefer to live in the shadow of whites?

No anger. If I see a shark I get out of the water. Black are dangerous so I cross the street. Simple.

It's not your skin color, it's how people who share your skin color behave. Also, you smell like coco butter and stale BO.

>pretends it's only his skin and not his steaming pile of shit genetics

It doesn't. Stop projecting

Your skin color angers me less than your dead soulless eyes. What's up with that? Why do niggers lack emotion in the eyes? Lizards have more spark in the pupil than niggers do. Feels like I'm talking to a demon puppet.

Attached: 1650029101659.jpg (1896x1716, 246.39K)