Will women with tattoos start getting shamed?

Will women with tattoos start getting shamed?

Attached: grill_flower.jpg (875x1181, 167.47K)

No. All you can do is seethe

No, you stupid slav.

Women can do what they want, it's not 1800s anymore.

I always do, tattoos is evidence you're dealing with trash

Tattoos are good because they have ink which seeps into the bloodstream over time and poisons the goyim which closes their third eye and makes them dumb and obedient to their betters (the jews)

What bothers me is shit like Swallow tattoos, which have to be earned by doing sea jobs, yet SUBHUMAN WHORES think they can just have them.

Tattooed women mean exactly 2 things: Use a condom and don't call her back. Trust me, used this formula for years, it's never let me down.

Fuck you sex addicted goyim cattle, go mindlessly chase pleasure while the jew suffers to open his third eye and meet god

Tattoos are like graffiti walls ugly and trashy

I had tattoos because i was in the army many many years ago before they were acceptable. I hate this new trend.

what else is tattooed women for?

Everyone knows that a tattooed woman has never done anything worthwhile. I don't think anyone thinks the women has actually done sea jobs.

They should...it looks like shit

Dumb goyim slave, easily manipulated into closing your third eye and working hard in exchange for sexual pleasure. You will never meet God. You are Satan's favorite.

I don't care about jews. To me, they only exist to exploit like cattle. Stay mad. Know now I live in your mind rent free every single day.

You mean back when women didn’t have to work

Attached: soy guzzler.png (805x851, 88.81K)

Women used to get tattoos to attract a bad boy type who also has tattoos. Now men get tattoos to impress bad girl types who also have tattoos. Both need to be shamed. Anyone with a tattoo in 2022 is a bandwagon fad chasing faggot.

I already fuck em and ghost em. Bitches like that are like a piece of paper you doodle on and then throw away. They'll have to settle for a nigger.

I hate that they continue to get more and more, even after realizing how negatively it affects how people perceive them. "Maybe if I cover up this last bare spot of skin on my back with another retarded blotch of ink, I'll get the attention and Instagram followers I deserve!"

Attached: 1617523563689.jpg (740x1024, 102.67K)

One can only hope. I am doing my part at least.

Attached: wetkeanu.gif (366x229, 879.87K)

Everytime I spot some roastie or faggot with an anchor tattoo, I ask what ship they sailed on. Turns out none of them are sailors.

take your meds, schizo

No, you can't do this to me. I'm a chosen jew who has (((intentionally))) denied money and sexual pleasure to open my third eye and speak to God. He's really weird by the way.

Tattooed women are trash. On that we agree. Now what do you think it says about you that you're willing to have sex with trash? Have some self respect faggot.

Nice flag kike

haha nice!

I appreciate you gave me a great laugh at least. Semper Paratus, Deus Vult.

No, don't shame them or they'll stop doing it. All this stupid shit (like dyed hair, loads of piercings, tattoos, etc) are visual indicators for us to know which women are batshit and which aren't.

The fact that you don't ask me about God just proves what a dumbfuck you truly are. Your iq is in the double digits, which is actually quite high for a goy.

There is one woman at work that has no tattoos or piercings and the other women seethe about it constantly, especially when getting the idea of having any laughed off.
Why wouldn't they just get rid of their own instead of doubling down when even they feel inferior for it?

No, they're a GREAT way to see which women have mental issues

based, ngl

Ask you about him? I'm on Acts 2 right now.
I prescribe Proverbs 1:7 for you. You need to learn to let go of the venom. Trust in God, he will provide all.

I am literally talking to God while you read this. Why are the goyim so dumb compared to the jews? My dick is huge

I wouldn't have sex with them, but some might. And if someone is going to have sex with a tattooed woman then it is good advice to not make it a habit.

>Will women with tattoos start getting shamed?
>1 Peter 4:17

Attached: 333.333.333.jpg (1600x900, 368.52K)

whats wrong with her skin
wash your face you dumb cum whore slut