The amount of cope coming from the West Coast

As someone who lives in the Midwest, I am so happy the west coast is coping right now. I FUCKING hate your people, your states, and all of your faggotized culture. We won't give you water, not from the great lakes, the rivers, nothing. I certainly hope your states dry up and die, especially California.
t. Michigantard

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-121915~2.png (720x326, 35.76K)

As a Yooper I say fuck you west coast. Nothing personal.

What "problems" could California possibly help the Midwest with?

Attached: 1602072981375.png (858x617, 571.48K)

Have they tried not living in the god damn barren wastes?

Post link faggot

>just trust me bro

What problems would they help us with? Kek. What a bunch of faggots. Stop trying to grow rice in a desert retards.

Why don't they put all that I fucking love science crap to good work and build desalinization plants?

Please god, completely remove the federal government from the Midwest as punishment for not propping up a bunch of retards living in a desert.

Cow shit is okay, but Caliwai could really help us upgrade our towns so they smell like human feces. baka at this missed opportunity

You vvill give California ze vvater

Attached: VVILL.jpg (1242x810, 161.93K)

The Aral sea would like a word with you.

Youn are pretty disfunctional as a continent.
>hurr durr th midland US is just like european russia.
Not even remotely. Out of all you got the shittiest continental climate as possible

t. Seething coast tard that doesn’t know how to use the internet. Try building a desalination plant you cock sucking faggot.

>but dont ask us for help with your problems
What actual solutions can the West Coast offer to solve anyones problems? The West Coast causes tons of problems and solves none.

>no more jewish movies for you goyim!

FUCK YOU
CALIFOOORNIAAAA

New England and the Pacific Northwest have comfy climate but the rest of the country is a wasteland

They're obviously trying to start a water war with their kike bullshit.

>Live in desert
>It's dry
>Be surprised

Attached: bluejeans.jpg (1246x1579, 436.74K)

>"don't ask for help"
Holy fuck, what do those niggers think they can even provide??? a 6 millionth streaming service??
Whippie!!!!!

I would imagine they are talking about the supreme lack of human shit on our sidewalks and aids needles glued to playground equipment.

Divide and conquer. I hate clown world

You can just tell a woman wrote that sentence top kek

What about Detroit and Chicago? Aren’t those as bad as LA?

Seriously FUCK the Midwest. Sore losers or flyover country. You pussys wish you were half as much as California. We have the babes, the beaches and the bitches. You have corn and meth. If you guys just shared your water with us maybe we would be more inclined to help you but you are all selfish. Stop coming to California about your problems, you beg us for money after every little gust of wind knocks over your shitty house, also why do you choose to build a house in tornado fucking alley like a complete fucking moron?

Why do you think they are shitholes? They are filled with west coast faggots and niggers. Still less human shit in the streets and intentionally infecting people with aids is still a crime unlike in cuckifornia.

The funny thing is California has more river water and runoff water and rainfall than any other state and they let it all go into the ocean cause some gay fish no one cares about and isn’t even endangered and they left all their dams to disrepair so they can’t hold much water
trump went there campaigning and promised to help them with their water issues said he would “turn the water back on” and they mocked him to death and laughed at his sentence
Who’s laughing now you tofuniggers

That post is a sole reason why people would laugh looking at your broke children...

>Siberian wasteland nigger tells citizen of fertile lands that his climate is bad
KEK!

The Midwest could always use more diversity, inclusion, and and equity. CA should send over diplomatic mission of trannies and spics to educate the Midwest on the benefits of gender theory and mass immigration.

Why doesn't California just take water from the ocean?

How about those Califags stop wasting water stupid shit like golf courses on fucking desert? Idea over pumping water over fucking Rockies and continental divide is retarded waste of energy.

They both are pretty bad but I'd argue LA is worse. Imagine not being able to drink water because of rationing. At least in Chicago and Detroit you can drink water with zero consequences. LA is a Detroit/Chicago 2.0, instead of being filled with primally niggers it's filled with faggots. All three of these cities were good back in the 60s, now they are husks that should never be visited.

They refusw to make desalination plants because they are worried it would make the ocean to salty lol.

baitposters get the rug

Careful bro California might stop sharing their marvel globohomo nigger propaganda with you

Attached: FBBF4D52-116B-47B0-AFC0-BD08299029A7.jpg (779x1024, 194.33K)

This, hands off our lake you filthy coastie cunts.
Imagine mismanaging your water so poorly that you demand it be piped across the entire continent just to prop up your failed state.
I hope they all die of thirst.

lol this is called Hubris coming back to bite you.

who will show the rest of the US the latest trends in gang culture, advancements in biker meth and chinese fent consumption, and easier ways to get HIV and giardia?

I see no issue
It's like rightwingers saying no wildfire money, then going commie for hurricanes in texas

But but but blue states pay the most taxes!

It’s rightfully ours
t. superior Californian

Attached: 2E0A0128-8314-4945-9978-91C2CCF7EC7E.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

agree and based.

isnt california literally right next the ocean ?

because they are run by climatetards

The only problem we have in the Midwest is the Califag transplants. I work in the oil industry in ND and have to constantly deal with Bakersfield retards, they are always garbage people, no exemptions.

Attached: download (7).png (224x225, 8.1K)

Has a thing to do with i a fact that you are morons.
Seriously you are.
You literally fucked up the whole state's water resources for a sake of moronic babyboomers could have a lawn in a middle of a desert.
Now how it's working out fot you, geniouses? I bet it was fucking unpredictable lmao
Like WOOOT what if we shit up all the water flush it in the toilet in the open sea? Who could have guessed that it will drain us from the fresh water?

If you substract niggers from Chicago, it's a perfect city. If you do the same with NY and LA, you're still left with jews, pedos and other globohomo

What do you even need all that water for huh? You have enough Great Lakes. It would cause and economic boom for us both but apparently you don’t like money so enjoy being poor living in your run down tiny town that nobody wants to live in. Feels great to be a Californian knowing that the rest of the country is small town shitholes.

Democrats flipped CO blue in anticipation of the upcoming water wars

Is MI really Midwest? I thought it was considered part of the Great Lakes Region.

Attached: 1657405000679.png (284x304, 114.77K)

we dont want to give our water to the entire population of mexico

Are you retarded? You can’t drink ocean water
>bu.. but muhh hecking desalination planterino!
No. It’s not a viable option. It will kill the ocean biome and very costly. A pipe from the Great Lakes is the most reasonable option

Yes, they refuse to make desalination plants which turn salt water in to drinking water. The reason is? "Muh environment!"

>dont ask us for help with your problems
ya they really want help with their lack of gays, illegals, and basedboys

>pls gib water, we have 40 million beaners to feed!!
I say this as a Californian, let us die

The Midwest and Great Lakes regions overlap.

Chicago is Midwest and it’s on a Great Lake and is surrounded by Michigan

you cant even mow your lawn with a gas mower lol

LA is way grosser if we're talking about a city being covered in actual filth

If they're the "sore losers" why is the west coast BEGGING them for help?
You faggots have talked shit about "muh flyover states" for so fucking long, and now expect help from them? Go die in forest fire commie. California is unsustainable and must be allowed to collapse.

No Lex Luther was right two nukes and you falling the ocean problem fixed

>the best of the windblade guys solo album volume 21
>with such greats as
>gook flu
>dirty nigger man (g minor remix... just g minor strummed to the lyrics like they tell you not to when you learn how to play guitar)
>sad virgin guy (harp version)

dirty nigger man...
sucking dick cuz he can...
behind a abandoned applebees dumpster... for mcdoubles money

>and many more

>A pipe from the great lakes is the most viable option
It isn't, not only for economic and environmental consequences but the fact that it would break international treaties with Canada.

They're going to come here and solve the problem of our lack of problems by giving us their problems.

Attached: f65362e20876f4f250aebf113328e09fa3d4e190b62cea53996fec22960d5f02.jpg (552x552, 108.42K)

Nigger, what? Go outside vatnik, I think you forgot where you live. Temperate master race is here to stay while you retarded hyperborean slavs kill each other.

Ohio user but I would put aside all our differences and fight the coastal menace alongside Michigan. The Great Lakes Coalition is more important.

A project like that doesn't even make sense. Build the desalination plant

I can't tell if satire or real - both equally likely

Increasing diversity, drug use, aids, homeless, etc

>2 democrat cities

Nah, he needs to clean up his own liberal faggot state first. You know they make them register their guns up there in that shithole nigger wasteland they call a state?

>Complains about lack of water
>regulates the dairy industry because of water
>Plants almond trees everywhere instead
I would create dams myself to stop the flow of fresh water to California.

Attached: 1650894841420.gif (300x350, 1.89M)

See
It’s not a joke these retards actually think like this.

Midwest starts at Ohio

They've been sabotaging all of their water sources to start globohomo bullshit.

In Colorado, we don't have any water to give. The front range (now democrat controlled) is scheming to pipe water in from other parts of the state (all republican controlled) to feed the cities there. Because of water compacts and international treaties, all our water is already spoken for, unless they try to pump it out of the ground, thereby stealing from surface water rights. There will be war out here before a single extra drop of water is sent out of state.

Like you guys don’t beg us for help all the time retard. We’re offering a viable solution for the both of us that would work economically and socially, hundreds of thousands of high paying jobs would be created, but no you’d rather complain that California is shit when it’s not. You live in a literal trailer park state and pretend to be based online but in real life you’re just a cuck who would settle for a 400 pound whale working at the circle k because all the hot girls you grew up with all moved away and are sucking my big fat Californian Cock.

>mutt barks
lel
enjoy your difunctional shithole

>Save the environment!
>No, not yours, mine.
There are a million reasons people don't want to share with you, are you really having a hard time with this?