Italy general: "elections on the horizon" edition

Link to the results of the simulation here: today.it/politica/sondaggio-oggi-chi-vince-prossime-elezioni-ottobre-2022.html

Main players are FDI, PD, Lega and M5S, in order of current support.

What are the most likely scenarios?

Attached: sondaggio elezioni scenario b2-2.jpg (826x823, 95.23K)

Comparison with the past years.
The pendulum is slowly but surely swinging back to the right.

Attached: main-qimg-1317a8b462e1f6c580bbe0e35fd42ebe-lq.jpg (602x361, 35.38K)

>Lega
literal false opposition, wasted votes for the last 10 years and did very little at first and capitulated hard after
>M5S
the tard collective, no credibility whatsoever unless you're a swarthy manlet who's been dropped on his head as kid
>PD
comunism lite with a side of incompetent evil people who will do whatever their handlers tell them to do
>FDI
honestly i like mamma Meloni but she's too forgiving about Draghi and it feels like the party is going to pull the same shit Lega did

I will vote PD

Lega e Meloni. Le uniche scelte ragionevoli.

>No Berlusconi
NOOOOOOOOO

Holy shit based
So will I

>What are the most likely scenarios?
You'll elect some shitty government that will get bogged down in endless debates and cryptic parliamentary procedures without ever accomplishing anything of value. Later on some public drama will ensue, government will break down and the cycle will repeat itself. I mean, come on, asking what's going to happen to Italian politcs is like asking what's going to happen to Argentinian currency. Nothing ever changes.

Isn't he 90 y/o now ? kek

either vote Meloni ot don't vote simple as.
>muh aspen

Why would you vote an explicitly anti-Italian, globohomo-pushing party? They're not even trying to hide their agenda.

Someone give me a qrd on Italian politics

BUNGA BUNGA -> wah wah germoney gib -> BUNGA BUNGA

Nuclearizzare Bologna

FDI o Lega? La prima mi sembra più coerente, io le darei una possibilità

>Parliament system deliberately designed to have a crisis each 1.5 years on average
>despite this there is always one cancer party that manages to keep its influence for many legislations. Currently that party is Partito Democratico, a textbook globohomo-pushing one.

Main players are:
>Fratelli d'Italia
Ridiculed by globohomo as a "far-right, pseudo-fascist" party when it's barely moderate right. Meloni is the most charismatic leader among the 4 main players, but she's a woman (and we know how well they do in politics) and relatively new, so there is a strong suspicion her party might betray its voters like M5S did. Still, the least bad of the 4 options and the one with the most support.

>Partito Democratico
As mentioned above, its entire agenda is about pushing globohomo shit. Some of their points are:
Ius soli - Italian citizenship to 2nd generation immigrants
DDL Zan -basically an extreme transfer of power to LGBTs and legalized brainwashing of kids in schools to turn them gays or trannies
-even more pro-EU loss of freedoms and surveillance
-cheap tricks to attract the younger voter base like legalized weed.
His leader Letta is a crazy boomer, but highly popular among radical chics.
PD gets most of his votes from the red zones in the OP pic, so the 3 globohomo cities (Milan/Turin/Rome) and the historically left-leaning regions (Tuscany and Emilia).

(cont. below)

Based. This is a PD board

>Lega
Its past as Lega Nord, a deliberatly anti-South party, permanently damaged its chances to get enough votes in the South, something that M5S capitalized on in past elections (see below). Salvini is definitely the least popular of the 4 leaders because of his extremely low charisma more than else.
Most of their agenda sort of aligns with the goals of FDI so a coalition between the two (and Forza Italia) is a likely scenario

>M5S
A meme at this point, they introduced the dreaded Reddito di Cittadinanza to essentially buy votes from South Italy, only that even southerners realized they're full of shit and would rather vote FDI now.
They're highly opportunistic and will change their designs and in a blink of an eye.
Most of the party is made of people who frankly have no business in politics and once they tasted the power they quickly became corrupted, while being as incompetent as ever.

io sborro nei culi delle negresse

Enjoy your STDs

tl;dr version
>PD is the cancer globohomo party
>M5S is the incompetent, opportunistic party that sides with the winner and backstabs everyone, including their voters
>Lega is a right-wing party with severe PR issues
>FDI is hailed as the right-wing party that is supposed to save this country but there is (justified) skepticism

>tfw I live in one of the PD roccaforti

Attached: 1658424262521074.jpg (350x320, 47.11K)

uso il doppio plasticozzo