What is Any Forumss thoughts on this fine young man? is he based or just another jew

what is Any Forumss thoughts on this fine young man? is he based or just another jew

Attached: lex.png (1217x816, 1.64M)

You have to be a jew to join zog you know this

>Belgrade 1999
So Ukrainians are genocidal Serbo-Gypsies..

Over rated

i fucking hate that autistic faggot jew, he came out of no where, thats why i dont trust him.

You dumb niggeryid, why keep trying? Is it "real in your mind" you'll a cost Any Forums?

I hate Ukrainian thots so much

pretentious nigger faggot

He’s 5’1”

Attached: 9199783A-8D9F-4492-AF41-465B2A5C6FA4.jpg (1080x1350, 151.27K)

So hard to tell...are all jews the same?

Well he is a jew of the former soviet union 90% of the jews from which were usually a very privileged (corrupt) class. The fact that he made it to the US AND the fact that he studies at MIT (he doesnt sound exceptionally gifted) would strongly suggest he's a benefactor of the Judea Globalia.

Beneficiary*...sorry, apparently I'm a pleb

jew fagorino

His talentless rise is suspect at best.

he is a lecturer at MIT lol. he went to drexel

Jews are the smartest and most talented race of people and are the best at everything

The worst, absolute midwit, interviewer on YouTube. There is no way he's getting the guest he does with out (((someone))) setting it up for him.

He came out of nowhere which means he glows.

Martial arts are based.
That said I don't get it.
He comes off like a low IQ teenaged idealist. Is he playing dumb? It is very off putting.
He can't be as dumb as he pretends to be right? How the fuck does he get the guests he gets.
The slow retarded way he asks questions make his podcasts unlistenable.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??

Attached: AutomatedWarehouse.jpg (3000x2362, 1.25M)

NATO should've bombed Belgrade harder

This. OUT OF NOWHERE, and plays stupid.

Attached: Glow.jpg (1024x1024, 57.58K)

>le water is wet

nah lol he gave the equivalent of a ted talk for them and paid to do it, and has been using it for clout ever since

>Shorter than Rogan

Slav manlet. Still smarter than toe rogan

(((Fridman)))

Attached: gotta Jew fast.png (570x806, 404.36K)

I didn't even know this guy existed and everyone's talking about how he's on the rise or something. Am I out of touch?

Attached: jewish midwits.jpg (1680x1050, 671.87K)