He's right bros

How do i live innawoods to get away from this mess?

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (360x360, 22.43K)

Uncle Ted was right about everything

just buy a plot of land and build a shed. you cant leave society completely and even ted himself relied on society through welfare checks from his mom and public library.

I AM GOING TO VOTE MY WAY OUT OF THIS
I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY OUT OF THIS
I AM GOING TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY

YOU'RE
HERE
FOREVER

Attached: 00006.jpg (1080x1080, 281.91K)

Attached: 75061C9A-5223-4BC1-9004-6E25E3331CC5.jpg (652x648, 337.97K)

Chuds on women:
>OMG women are le ebil dey are ruin le civilizationerinooooo
Chuds on Ted the Fed:
>OMG this MKUltra classmate of Klaus Schwab is le based civilization is le jewish let's end it xD
>Uncle Ted was right about everything
"Buy my mixtape on Amazon nigga"

Attached: 1655342004688.jpg (671x900, 118.24K)

Too late.
If you aren't innawoods by now, you never will be.
Unless you go full on hunter gatherer I guess.... but then you'll starve to death...
Cause you were brought up in the industrial age, rendering you absolutely useless and retarded in the great outdoors.

I want to live innawoods, hunt for meat and maybe rely on local markets for veggies and fruit.

>go innawoods to masturbate
>they make decisions in city to make it illegal to live innawoods
Yes.

by stop being a zoomer and making slide threads all day

>technology bad
I was interested at first, but after listening to his whole book, I was quite disillusioned.
As bad as it seems, there's less people living below poverty line than before. The average person is just bitter how well off the elite are. There are a lot of people who would be happy if everyone was living in commie blocks, but I will never submit to that.

You don’t. The FBI will classify you as a terrorist for wanting to leave society and they’ll eventually arrest you or kill you. They’ll never leave you alone

Satan is reading your mind

I'll just send them mail to explain why they shouldn't arrest me

I was thinking of building a compound in ND. What are the chances I get Ruby Ridged or Wacoed?

best option isn't straight up going innawoods but organizing yourself in such a way to be figuratively on the edge of civilization and ready to cut ties with it if needed, you can learn how to survive in the wild for a while but you don't necessarily want that or even are able to do that given the large spaces needed for that kind of lifestyle
depend as little as possible on it, learn valuable skills, live frugally, ideally in fact you should have a modern job that allows you to gain enough of the modern currency to be able to keep the system at bay with taxes and the various kinds of basically unavoidable expenses you need to live on the edge while investing the rest of it into the most efficient way to be able to unplug yourself as quickly as possible in a SHTF scenario

Zero. Just stop being a religious childfucking retard with sandnigger beliefs.

I to want to live in the woods, in either a shed or a cabin and live off the land with little reliance on grocery stores but the issue is that industrialization has made us reliant and weak compared to our ancestors a few hundred years ago. Practices that we consider to be innawoods that were passed down throughout generations, have not been lost but documented in everydoors man book and are easily obtainable. Its boils down to the matter of courage. Are you willing your give up your packaged steaks stuffed with hormones and chemicals or your vast assortments of food stuffed with fructose corn syrup and seed oils in exchange for a few bucks for a healthy but challenging life style.

About the time you reach 100 members.

I'm hoping to make more money soon and i can focus on doing just that

I hope nothing but the best for you, user.