Did this movie flop because of the lack of diversity?

It grossed: $67 million worldwide, with a production budget between $70-90 according to Eggers (that doesn't even include the marketing and promotional budget).

In other words, a massive money loss for the studio and producers. I think modern audiences don't like mono-ethnic, mono-cultural movies, specially boring European ones. That's why studios are "woke" (according to Chuds). In other words, studios are giving the world what most of the world wants: representation.

So forget another vikang movie for a long while.
youtube.com/watch?v=PPeCc6YFKOU

Attached: 1270342167943214233421.jpg (474x702, 55.62K)

It flopped because it looked grim and anti-Christian.

I watched it on Bitchute and thought it was shite to be honest...turned it off with about 20mins to go.

kino movies always do crap on first release

It's fucking boring

Even in the most Pro White movie released in a very long time, the White male protagonist racemixes with a Latina.

Attached: alexander-skarsgard-anya-taylor-joy-the-northman-1649252710.jpg (3000x2000, 700.29K)

It flopped because capeshit has absolutely ruined cinema.

Attached: 1555328957528.png (434x524, 243.86K)

It flopped because they didn't advertise the fuck out of it. They didn't advertise the fuck out of it because of lack of diversity. It didn't have diversity because it wasn't backed by oligarchs/hollywood jews. It wasn't backed by oligarchs/hollywood jews because they're evil.

The more you know

it flopped because most people in the west are either non-white or leftoid whites who think vikings are racist except for marvel thor

It was designed to fail, now it can be used to further justify even more diversity in other films.

Arthouse Braveheart

Attached: a3xzjiK.png (800x749, 776.9K)

Literally no one views stuff through the lens of 'pro white' and 'pro black' and 'pro jewish' except for losers on this board who spend entirely too much time on the internet, specifically Any Forums.

The plot seemed kinda boring desu

It flopped because it was bad

Tell me that you didn't watch the movie, without saying so.

Hamlet is played out and boring. They have so many interesting historical events to draw from that are more interesting.

Kek I turned it off around the same point. Just a boring movie.

The movie had a dumb, boring plot and failed at the most important thing: being a good movie

This. Capeshit and spaceshit has been a disaster for the cinema race.

Attached: spaceshit.png (950x1640, 1.08M)

> Literally no one views stuff through the lens of...'pro black'

How'd you enjoy your 10-year coma?

No. Top Gun had a "lack of diversity" and had only two browns. Made over a billion.

Literally no one cares about dead jew, come on

even if it was garbage its worth supporting just for the sake of it not being a typical globohomo woke nigger fest shat out from the bowels of pedowood

vikings are coordinated snow niggers. I don't get why anyone would worship a literal barbarian. It's as dumb as niggers worshipping african tribesman with a bone through their nose.

I thought it was very good tbqh. The main woman in it is a mutt so it had some diverse casting.

I own it and it wasn't bad but it's kind of hard to watch and pay attention to again. It has some beautiful imagery and I do initially remember enjoying it

It's literally ooga boogas savages with white faces.

It's not 2015 anymore

It flopped because retards only like capeshit. 80% of people probably went into that film expecting Viking Braveheart and instead were confronted with poetry.

I honestly think it didn't fail and they are underreporting it.
Fuck your kike worshipper universalist cult
It was basically Amleth and the plot wasn't even the part you should watch it for.

Okay zoomer

Lord of the Rings didn't have diversity either. Many movies would be more successful with less diversity. In China, they have different posters and maybe cuts to reduce black representation because it's unpopular.

no, it flopped because it had 0 marketing

It flopped becahse it was boring as fuck, nigga.

Attached: ty-dolla-ign-2014-credit-jory-lee-cordy-billboard-650.jpg (650x430, 255.67K)

You aren't white

Attached: h7x7gl80if841.jpg (523x767, 165.93K)

glad to see normies finally got bored of snowkangz

They're gonna have to get used to it. The world is getting blacker.

Attached: 0637e23e289767c7db4e1aeb4e7c6dd3.jpg (1080x1350, 159.72K)

It flopped because it sucked dick, just like all films made in the 21st century.

it flopped because people are dumb animals and 90% of media profit is driven by marketing. the next mediocre star wars film will gross 1.5 billion because they will pump 300 million into marketing. everyone will know it's mediocre before seeing it but they will still go. i will still go even though the last 3 were firmly average

Top Gun had almost no brown people and did well

I didn't watch it because i dont give a shit about Vikings and always saw them as overrated white niggers, the Roman/Classical era is far more interesting

You wouldn't?

Attached: aaaay.jpg (3840x2160, 703.35K)

No it was actually great

who still watches mooovies?
the last one i tried to watch was so bad i turned it off 15 minutes in.

Attached: 1619642137455.png (502x694, 114.24K)

Bob's Burgers movie was pretty good.

Capeshit and spaceshit are exactly like goyslop, always exactly the same and cater to the instant gratification crowd. Most classic films would be flops today because of the shit tier cultural level of modern filmgoers.

That movie was bad ass and if you didn't like it you're a faggot. Anyway I'm sure the jew is doing the books on it and movies aren't supposed to profit.

Lotr was 20 yrs ago

It flopped because very few went to the theater to watch it. Most streamed it for free at home.
Who in their right mind would pay $15+ to see a movie that they can watch for free in their living room.
Unless Hollywood gets a handle on the problem of free streaming service, almost all movies will be flops at the box office even though the movie is good and heavily viewed online.
Personally, I say good riddance to fag-infested Hollywood.
In the future, everyone's attention span will be so degraded that Academy Awards will be given for best YouTube short.
FREE URSULA HAVERBECK!

Attached: Early Peter Hvidt & Orla Mølgaard Nielsen Wingback Chair, Denmark, 1940s1.jpg (768x768, 40.92K)

The movie point is to show how dumb they were

Do you know what oligarch means or do you just think it mean bad/rich man?

>I didn't watch it because i dont give a shit about Vikings
It wasn't about vikings, it was about Northern European prechristian culture. You should be interested especially if you're from Northern or Eastern france.

Thor is a Greek god, not a vikang.

I'm starting to think Any Forums is not white

i'm glad hollywood made a movie like this, but i'm not giving hollywood my money anymore. Jewtown needs to wither and die.

it flopped because the movie was boring, sure it had a lot of great scenes visually but the story was ass, just generic revenge

Not even a little bit favelanigger

Why the fuck are there jews playing in it? Why the fuck does ethan hawke play in it? He fucking ruins movies. Skimmed the whole thing and watched the final battle only

>Thor is a Greek god, not a vikang.
Horrible bait or retardation.

Hollywood needs to make a live action Ramayan. ASAP.

Attached: MV5BNjcwNDUzNTUtYzcwNy00NWEyLWFhNGMtMTY1Nzg4YjVkN2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE5NzE3OTE@._V1_.jpg (1038x1500, 362.41K)

Try doing that to a Shaolin temple.

>just generic revenge

That's viking culture in a nutshell. Blood feuds and revenge

Well, I guess you need to spend less money making movies then, who the fuck goes to the movie theater anymore? movies suck. they have for fucking years, I don't want to pay 20 dollars to sit in a crowded room of retards who will probably fucking cheer and laugh at shit that isn't funny

I watched it and it was just really bad. Dialogue was clunky, and felt poorly rehearsed. Accents were bizarre. Retarded feminist message inserted for no apparent reason

It doesn't need to make money for the movie to serve its purpose, which is shaping your worldview.

If that were true then why do they overrepresent black people in movies now?

No. It's because it's boring, predictable, and it brings a realistic air but becomes a fantasy later.

Its the story of amleth, also its not boring at all if you are looking for the meaning behind what he put in the film. If you watch it for the base level action scenes like a reddit manchild then of course you won't have interest.

The scene where he fights a Skyrim Draugir seemed out of place.

To be fair the movie wasn't very good IMO. I was expecting more battles, less mystical magic rituals.
Was glad to see no ancient nigger vikings though.

It was made by jews to try to portrait whites as savages disgusting wild animals.