What is the problem with trannies, again?

What is the problem with trannies, again?
They bring nothing but benefits.
Make straight male competition for women easier:
>Weak men that remove themselves from the competition for women
>Remove tranny accepting men from the competition for women
Purify the gene pool
>Remove their propense to leftism genes from the gene pool
>Remove from the gene pool anyone as dumb as to be their lover
>Remove from the gene pool children of the few lefties who managed to reproduce
>It's one of the precious few filters that remove defective leftist females from the gene pool.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-190931_Firefox.png (720x817, 295.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag checks out

Attached: 1639931821479.jpg (826x506, 49.02K)

Sage

cállate playazo, ándate para la clínica bíblica nica hijueputa.

ftm trannies unbalance the equation. for you see, just one actual woman lost is enough to outweigh all the bimbo fucktoys.

Attached: 1622987450853.jpg (638x5288, 1.71M)

myjewishlearning.com/article/the-eight-genders-in-the-talmud/
>8 genders
>according to Judaism

You guys have spearheaded mental illness for thousands of years.

Attached: 1b00ec722283d10aaed181dab5b5259d72401729.png (640x480, 4.55K)

>What is wrong with trannies?
kek, full stop.
Take that mental illness shit out of here.

Attached: 1656139110669.jpg (1024x534, 46.33K)

Yet being a fag in traditional communities is a nightmare. Conversion therapies and such. We only encourage goyim.

Yes, and it would be perfect if they didn't constantly shove their insanity down your throat and tried to coerce you into their fetish delusion by corporate backed social shunning and legislative means.

I am all for self determination, be it constructive or self destructive. Nature is fair. What's not fair about suicide is when a nigger opts to make it everyone's problem instead of just killing themselves quietly.

damn that is an absolute fucking shame

Attached: 16581611799435938.png (1024x868, 293.94K)

“Me ME me me me me ME ME Me me meeeeeeeeeeee……”
That’s the noise that every tranny that traipses on to this board makes.
Get off the board, Tranny. Nobody cares.
Oh, and sage.

hey guys, just trade your real women for imitation women

Attached: 1656687187104.png (1338x942, 1.48M)

hey, anyone have the one of an absolute stacy that became a random chud? she was the hottest one yet. I hadn't yet thought to create a folder to sequester them away and it was too painful to look at in my random picture folder, so I don't think I saved it.

Attached: 1657232873633.png (1079x1500, 1.32M)

this is why kikes were gassed

Leftist offing themselves contributes to societal well being.

They're a danger to all society before they realise who they truly are and then 42%

I seriously need to complete my collection now. stacy to chud! somebody has it. it's a nurse.

Attached: 1657814639211.jpg (1034x1293, 84.6K)

kys groomer

Attached: 1651687280175.webm (480x480, 320.13K)

Politics is partly genetically inherited, and the other part is environmental. This woman might look attractive, but she either had leftist genes, or was raised in a leftist environment, removing her from the gene pool is a net positive.

A mental illness that solves itself and purifies the gene pool at the same time. What's not to love?

I was trying to find it just now, was going through an lgbt thread:
my husband of 15 years will never see me as a man, there' a reason we got divorced
>it sounds like he needs professional help
this is the reality right now. people think the man that lost his wife needs professional help.
herman munster was right.
sometimes, dead is better.

Attached: 1657814391492.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

But the constant coercion is the best part, because the ones who fall for it are better culled off. You just have to remain steadfast in your heterosexuality, and raise your children with that mindset.

women are stupid and easily led. lead them.

Attached: 1657812018976.jpg (1536x2048, 320.42K)

I got these for days. you're going to need to bleach your eyes unless the jannies purge this

Attached: 1655213630644.gif (288x432, 3.92M)

The only children who fall for trannism are the children of unfit parents, which are better off removed from the gene pool.
It's win/win.

Nobody cared about transvestites for decades, it's when they started to get pushed down our throats and politicized as protected class that can't do no wrong. Just another subversive fake minority of perverts.

oh great, another tranny thread
see the thibg with this bullshit is, what is the purpose of being a tranny/fag?
so you can get your shit be mashed up further down your intestines and have someone cum at it before you shit it out hours later?
it's just ridiculous, it gives no purpose, i can start living as a woman too, but whats the endgoal?
you wont have babies, at least with current "science" rotten by capitalists and kikes alike, they want less people, not more
like, whats the point?
you can collect piss bottles, cum bottles, etc. all while not having to care about your looks (trannies, unironically, do care)
just become a neckbeard, play vidya, eat whatever you want and possibly die from heart disease age 30, same shit but different, and more "comfy" way without having to pretend anything, just you, computer, and your dick, maybe with the time not spent on caring about your looks you could actually contribute to society, first OSes were made by literal neckbeards
go stallman-mode

Attached: 1658506872798.jpg (480x360, 113.29K)

More like
>Hey guys, let leftist castrate themselves

But why lead them, when you can genetically improve them to be better? Let easily moldable women cull themselves, only those who are inherently conservative will pass on their genes. Letting stupid prog women reproduce is exactly what made them stupid and easily led.