Kanakuks raped the krauts!

Authorities in German are said to have begged for Canada to surrender a part needed for its Russian gas pipeline by arguing that the essential component was needed to prevent “popular uprisings”, a report claims.

In the hopes of persuading authorities within Justin Trudeau’s leftist government to relax sanctions against Russia enough to allow the export of an essential energy pipeline part, German authorities reportedly told their Canadian counterparts that, without the component in question, Germany would be forced to fend off internal “popular uprisings”.

While authorities have since tried to play down their own statements on the matter, these claims made by German authorities are consistent with previous statements from ministers, with one decrying the possibility of so-called “right-wing extremists” gaining popularity should the country’s government be unable to manage the country’s energy situation.

According to a report by Die Welt, Germany’s foreign affairs minister, Annalena Baerbock, told Canadian authorities that Germany would no longer be able to support Ukraine without the Siemens-produced turbine, which has been deemed an extremely important part for the Nord Stream 1 pipeline between Russia and Europe.

The absence of the part allegedly due to Western sanctions had been used as a raison d’être by Russian President Vladimir Putin to drastically reduce the amount of Russian gas being supplied to Germany, a reduction that launched the central European state head-first into a crippling gas crisis.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article240029967/Ukraine-Krieg-Wenn-wir-kein-Gas-mehr-bekommen-sind-wir-mit-Volksaufstaenden-beschaeftigt.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 17-41-29 Germany Begged Canada for Gas Pipeline Part to Prevent ‘Uprisings’.jpg (1054x1099, 151.3K)

Kek Krauts konfirmed kucks, keep kvetching Klaus.

Attached: 347.png (680x536, 307.12K)

anything to prevent our status quo of destroying western countries through globohomo and accidently energizing the defeated white masses ...

give us the goods canada we cant have our population start thinking they can change things on their own through populism

fuck off justinefag

>No

Attached: tommyboys-300x252.jpg (300x252, 13.11K)

Germany will forever be synonymous with faggotry, niggers larping as Muslims, and cuckoldry.

Hello cuckanda

You will never be relevant

>begging picrel for anything
Pathetic.

Attached: 1658500361604137.png (429x546, 323.56K)

How fucking stupid are Germans even from a globalist stand point? They literally shut everything down and are asking Canada to give it up presumably so they can shut it down also

Your great grandfather use to shit and piss the bed from nightmares of Canadian soldiers

"The Canadians played a part of such distinction that thenceforward they were marked out as shock troops; for the remainder of the war they were brought along to head the assault in one great battle after another. Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst."

Attached: Unitedwestand.jpg (1332x885, 182.24K)

digits and there will be uprising in Germany!

Imagine falling for this propaganda
Anyways, no one fears canadian soldiers these days except maybe chinese spies living in your country

Take another pajeet dance class and put more truck drivers in gulags, cuck.

Germans are pathetic. They have the full ready to use Nord Stream 2, but they beg for the Canadian faggots instead.
And how comes they cannot fix a Siemens turbine?

Actually I'm a Newfoundlander so we didn't fight with Canadians if anything we were even more renowned than the Canadians. American forces are universally known for being garbage in combat and only succeed through their advanced technology seethe more mutt.

Attached: 19900348-0041.jpg (1888x2800, 594.58K)

>Germany will go berserk because of Poland
>again
Good timeline.

Attached: 1650232910293.jpg (415x354, 29.78K)

Checked

Nice.

Keep seething kraut it'll get you no where now get on your knees and beg

>We almost had a right-wing populist uprising in Germany
>It was stopped by Canadians
I will never forgive the leafs for this

Attached: 1656565502990.png (750x950, 63.42K)

Eat more dog meat, chang.

Serves you right Euros, you trusted a leaf

The irony of a polack rolling for this, what happened last time?

Well damn

Attached: 1612626657845.jpg (584x413, 23.61K)

Fucking faggot Canadians. We should glass their entire hellscape.

Canada certainly has outlived it's usefulness.

We have beaten you, twice

Your leaf insults have no power here Hans I'm a Newfoundlander

Attached: Newfoundland_1000.jpg (940x823, 245.16K)

poor little neocon scum at breitbart, the scheming can't be successful every time

THE
CHINK
LEAF

Attached: 1548094122321.jpg (940x705, 609.43K)

I agree. Please invade us.

this. the only thing worse than living in canada is living in a country that begs canada for assistance

I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear ya over the sound of this roaring bonfire me and da bys got goin er

Attached: whburn.jpg (733x507, 64.03K)

>irrelevant backwater shithole
Yeah don't worry your liberal arts teacher will find that place useful to create more gulags.
At least you'll be at home when they come for you.

Like that's any better. kek

digitz and there will be France - Germany - Russia axis in our lifetime (and it will be destroyed by the judeo-anglos in ww3)

Attached: pepe-typing.jpg (820x820, 151.75K)

Newfoundlanders were so good at killing krauts King George V bestowed an honor given no other throughout the empire during the war the title of royal.

Attached: 1619446166124.jpg (545x700, 140.17K)

Can you feel it?
We’re on the edge of a knife, and the elites know it.

JA HEIL!

Attached: Uncle_Adolf.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

Should Canada give them the component? I kinda want to see Germany in flames, but I don't want Germans to suffer. They were based once and I believe they can be based again.

Believe me faggot I was trying to give your ancestors their due but you mainlanders can get fucked I hate you more than any other country

Attached: unnamed.jpg (396x500, 68.55K)

>bongs used us as human wood chippers and this is how we cope

Attached: PutinLaugh.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

Yes there will be

Attached: bayernstronk_bayer_mit_fahne.jpg (579x424, 179.17K)

Is Newfoundland a nice place to visit? I've never met someone from there.

>"right-wing extremists" gaining popularity

Attached: 1640891501163.gif (250x262, 1017.21K)

I take pride in my ancestors you're ashamed of yours regardless of how kiked the world is I will always honor bravery and sacrifice

Attached: bcc2a9943a2b3844766e59ec15391c7d.jpg (417x640, 96.24K)

God's country it's 97% and surrounded by natural beauty but our dialect/accent is difficult for most to understand

Attached: st-johns-newfoundland-770x470.jpg (770x470, 148.06K)

97% white*

>I will always honor the retards who died for the jew so a gay liberal arts teacher can take pajeet dance classes while chang fuck me wife
Checks out.

>if anything we were even more renowned than the Canadians
Yes. The only Canadians with a sense of humor about themselves, it would seem.

Attached: 510ZAmpTOKL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (351x499, 30.5K)