Trump outtakes from his January 6th speech

Trump outtakes from his January 6th speech

twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1550305486695632896

Attached: Screenshot_376.png (597x568, 318.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhgckmLScL8
twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1550305486695632896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's struggling, but still selling us out.

Attached: 1653037868941.jpg (429x451, 21.7K)

Greetings music lovers, thrill seekers, conversationalists all across the fruited plain. It is I, your host, Rush Limbaugh the all knowing, all seeing, all feeling maharushie. Having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have, with half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair. With talent on loan from Gawd uh. The ever growing and increasingly popular Rush Limbaugh show growing in leaps and bounds. America’s truth detector documented to be almost always right 99.8% of the time by the Sullivan group. Sitting behind the Golden EIB microphone executing assigned host duties flawlessly, zero mistakes. The telephone number to call in is one eight hundred two eight two two eight eight two. The email address is elrushbo at eibnetwork dot us

*LIVE FROM SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA VIA NEW YORK CITY, IT’S OPEN LINE FRIDAY!!!!*

Yip, yip, yip it’s Friday! And normally Monday through Thursday you have to talk about what I want to talk about or our call screener, Mr. Snerdley doesn’t let you through. But on Friday I take a huge career risk and allow you, the rank amateur, to talk about whatever you want to talk about.

But first we have to pause for an obscene profits time out, be back in a few short moments. *YOUR LISTENING TO THE FASTEST THREE HOURS ON RADIO. ^Rush Limbaugh^ *Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Dong*

“Your a land owner, have you considered purchasing a Mahindra tractor? Mahindra makes the greatest tractors made in America with quality and reliability.”

youtu.be/QhgckmLScL8 [Open]

*bumper music plays*
Hi, Rush Limbaugh here, The views expressed by the host on this program may not necessarily represent the views of the management or sponsors or the custodial crew of this station, but they should and, in time, they will. And it’s great to have you with us as the fastest three hours in media roll right on. That’s right, my friends, a man, a legend, a way of life on the ever-expanding EIB Network.

Attached: F8AB89AD-6269-47BA-8424-03FC77C9CEA3.jpg (640x471, 62.37K)

how is this jew grift meidas touch still going?

He is human after all, we got him now!

Sounds like he just didn’t think the writing was good and was making some edits on the fly. Also he disagreed to say election is over because in his eyes he was still looking to continue contesting it. Still said everything they wanted and condemned the actions. He never seemed to be upset with having to say it.

WHAT A RETARDED FUCKING ZIONIST PIG

MEMEFLAGGOT

GREETINGS
YOU'RE ABOUT AS FUNNY AS A MODERN GERMAN
SEETHE FOR SN33D

ZOGBOTS ARE HUMAN??? NEWS TO ME... TONIGHT AT 6 P.S.T.

KEK, MY FUCKING SIDES

Attached: 1640032929912.jpg (350x350, 6.43K)

Impressive, very nice.
Now let's see Biden's outtakes

Attached: file.png (1054x541, 619.53K)

HEY
CHINK LEAF

CAN YOU GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE

Attached: 1449849903811.jpg (577x559, 107.81K)

THEY'RE BOTH SENILE
RETARDED
EVANGELICALS/ZIONISTS

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

ENJOY THE GASOLINE
ENJOY THE FOOD PRICES

ARE YOU ALL WINNING YET???

Attached: 1619026568630.jpg (898x900, 147.44K)

holy shit it's literally nothing!

>TH-THE-THEY're BOtH BaaAAAD
Keep trying, loser.

Biden should take notes instead of using the outtakes in the final take

Attached: 1633557048683.gif (98x100, 10.03K)

wtf Any Forums told me it was CGI

>1post by shill
tldw

Attached: Jeb takes the throne.png (1200x900, 1.37M)

Still voting Bernie

>twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1550305486695632896
hes clearly being forced to say this under duress
wtf so the schizo's that new something was wrong were right. the dude really was just being forced to say it.

its called livign to fight another day. there was really nothing else that could have been done if he wanted to run again.

Watch the clip. Read the comments. I dont get it. Whats funny or brilliant or bad or outragey or whatever about this?

If Bernie is up for reelection i'll vote for him. I love our President who has had two brain aneurysms.

Attached: GhostHandshake.png (1341x752, 1.02M)

Only one is sitting in the white house tanking the fucking economy, dipshit.
Keep obsessing over the orange nigger though.

How did these get leaked now?