"Why are Christians hated here?"

Because you'd rather fuck a Christian nigger than a non believing white. You're why clownworld happened.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-083456~2.png (1080x929, 289.68K)

No, I wouldn't. Id rather not have sex if I can't have a White Christian wife
>if you don't want A it means you want B!
Not how it works, jew

Bec evil hates good.

Attached: Fren5.jpg (1002x1024, 119.45K)

I HATE THE CHRISTKEKS! I HATE THE CHRISTKEKS!

Attached: 1627192649646.png (1125x1037, 772.66K)

So true. Kikestains are race traitors that have abandoned their racial heritage in favor of some Abrahamic bullshit. As a proud Turkic man I have never had any excitement for Semitic desert tales. It was not the sandstorms of the Levant but the cold winds of the steppe and tundra that stirred my heart.

Then I found out about the old gods, and for the first time everything clicked. I found out that the reason I was so into Vikings and the Northman was that Odin and Thor were also of my people, my ancestors.

From that day forward I honor the Norse gods and the holy runes every day and am a proud heathen. And thanks to our people like Survive the Jive and Dr. Borja Vilallonga, who just recently have presented a compelling picture of a pagan future against the global technocratic order we are being sucked into, we will rise and seize control once again.

Attached: fyrgen.png (365x464, 244.58K)

Why are Atheists so degenerate and left-wing?

Attached: ATHEISTS ARE LIBERALS.jpg (1836x2004, 1.24M)

Why do you think that OP is an atheist?

He could be a zoroastrian.

>You're why clownworld happened
Now it's because extreme retards like you

>i love racemixing
>i also believe my god is the creator
my irl exp with athiests is that they tend to be more conservative and have more of a conscience than christians. christians are cruel people that use jesus as an excuse to do nasty shit.

You're an atheist too. Retard dipshit

Being true to your beliefs is clown world? kek

Says the coping christcuck.

He could be a satanist.

>christcuck
Try again retard

Still an atheist you ignorant retard

Why are you hating on OP?

He's making a clear point that christcucks only lead to degeneracy.

Christians are hated because they were the moralfags when i was young. I propably wouldn't have such a strong opposition to religion, if it wasn't pushed on me so hard when i was young, or at least if i was allowed to ask questions without being punished for blasphemy.

These threads always go the same way
>retarded fedoratipping retard posts screencap of a boomer talking about race doesnt matter and we gotta all be fellow christians ect
>a christian inevitably shows up and points out that statistically christians are by far the most ethnonationalist demographic and atheists the least and most leftwing
>thread ends

The cherry on top is that these threads are always done by a 1pbtid, so you know it's fucking shilling and not organic at all

Attached: 1604451961952.png (1500x1700, 678.33K)

Racemixers are not christians. It's a sin and they are going against God's will.

Attached: 1608375207655.png (828x1792, 474.03K)

You seem to think this behavior is exclusive. Again, you're an ignorant moron. One extreme begets the other.

Christianity is not a European religion or ideology. It is, a subset of Judaism that mimicked a couple of traditional, European customs in order to better assimilate Europeans into its order. Almost all classic "christian" holidays are in fact pagan festivals that were rebranded. Again, notice the Jewishness of this tactic. It makes NO SENSE for any person with European blood to be Christian. It was a Jewish psyop from its very inception, and was adopted and propagated by the same sort of faggots that you see propagating globohomo ideology today. All of this is fact, not opinion.

>Racemixers are not christians.
Where does it explicitly say that

All religions lead to degeneracy, but christcuckery leads to turbodegeneracy.

you hate Christians because you fear that your evil deeds will be exposed in the light

The weird thing is that jews also believe it's a sin to racemix.
It's only these subverted fag christians who say racemixing is good

Attached: 1608375255218.png (828x1792, 489.75K)

10 commandments

One extreme begets the other, simple as
Where? You dk realize there are more than 10, right?

>dating native american
OH NONONOO
wall by 21 or already ugly as fuck

Look at the damn images I am posting

Attached: 1608375289904.png (828x1792, 615.34K)