What cells does the vaccine alter?

What cells does the vaccine alter?

Attached: A9C73E96-4F9F-4AD2-9452-2AD5A9656BEC.jpg (667x627, 109.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the in cell

Reproductive ones, mass sterilization

rna changes to dna in the liver. so any cell is a potential target. iirc they've used mrna that seems to cause a disproportionate amount of damage to gametes and cardiovascular system.

reminder www.pfizer.com/refunds

which makes out cells

Fpbp

It doesn't. mRNA is unable to alter cells, it can only give instructions on creating proteins in your cells.

It works like this:
DNA is usually copied to mRNA inside of your cells and that mRNA is taken to ribosomes to create proteins. As the vaccine just injects the mRNA straight into the cell it never actually modifies anything in your DNA from what I understand.

Shit doesn't work though as I still saw people sick with COVID after taking the vaccine.

All the cells it infects. If intravascular injection happens it could potentially be any cell including liver cells with reverse transcriptase enzymes.

no, specifically. Exactly what cells?

I don't know...all of 'em?

Attached: EjW04QNUcAEhOr_.jpg (1080x1080, 118.72K)

deeznuts cells

you have to be 18+ to post here

The body can and does copy rna back into the cell's DNA. Specifically liver cells have been found doing exactly that with the jab.

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

nope. no refunds. vaxxies are GMOs

the brain

Attached: 1658503963088661.png (423x541, 321.35K)

So then the only way to “cure” oneself of these cells is essentially; Before all cells have been converted, use crispr to teach cells to attack cells that have this new mrna data? Before a large portion of your bodies cells have been converted?

ever heard of reverse transcriptase?

Doesn't that happen mostly with viruses though? I might be wrong but I don't think that the vaccine used that.

"If we called it gene therapy, nobody would've taken it." - Bayer CEO Stefan Oelrich 2021

The ones that have DNA in em

>mRNA is unable to alter cells, it can only give instructions on creating proteins in your cells.
Gee rabbi, I wonder what proteins do in the human body. Do they just hang out? Or do they manage everything worth managing?
Reverse transcriptase is a protein(!) that builds DNA according to the designs given to it by RNA. Almost all cells are undergoing this process at all times.