Is anyone else just really fucking depressed...

Is anyone else just really fucking depressed? Ill never have a family or own a home or make as much as my parents did at my age. Were just so incredibly screwed. Why should i get up every day to wage slave for dog shit wages when theres no chance of betterinng my position in life? Why shouldnt i blow my brains out?

Attached: 8EC7264F-B0F7-45B7-8293-6D4D2796DC6A.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

Just go outside neet

I work full time you dumbass nigger thats my whole point. Kill yourself

>polcel when seeing harm come to a BIPOC individual:OmG sOoOoO fUnNy iM lE ePiC rAcIsT jOkEr

>polcel all other times: bOoOhOoO Im a vIrGiN sAd iNcEl wHo WiLl nEvEr tOuCh gRaSs

lol I am 56 and retired. Life is literally beautiful and chill and amazing.
Also you can still make good money and move forward in life IF YOU HAVE SKILLS.
If you are just some small town rural retard with no skills well then yeah, it's over.

Kill yourself youre a nigger

Yes I only care about people who look like me. You are black and a nigger and a black nigger so I don't care about you.

My resting heart rate is now 48-55bpm
I went from a size +44 waist to wearing 30s today
I feel pretty good

I own my own home, now I just need to find a trustworthy woman to be my partner, who won't cheat on me then leave me and take half of my shit.
lol
lmao even

I am not.. you sound like someone with limited abilities. Go get skills.. get educated.. put some effort into it. Nothing good comes from sitting around bitching about things. That attitude will just get you steamrolled in life.

black women tend to be more loyal than white women.. start looking there

>fucking depressed
>failure
>I'll never...

Yeah, I also felt like that in my 20s. This will pass when you will grow up to live your 30s.

I hope youre vaxxed you parasite nigger. You and every other piece of shit scumbag boomer NIGGER need to die

I'm on my 30s and more depressed than my 20s

I have 3 vaxx jabs.. I feel fine. Everyone I know who got the jabs feels great. Stop being an unhinged alt-right extremist schizo.. go out there and get some skills.. and work your way up. You sound like you expect everything to be handed to you. Also good luck getting anything other than a fat pig of a wife if you are far-right in any of your views.

I could do without the STD's, and finding black girls who went to all white schools and don't act ghetto and had both parents involved in their lives is rare

Knowing youre going to die a horrible death soon makes me feel better. Didnt read the rest of your post

Then go ahead and kill yourself already, you should have taken a hint till this age, holy fuck, how slow and retarded can one get just fucking go to a roof and do a flip nigger, it's that easy.

It sounds like you are suffering simply from what is called 'adolescent angst'... it's just a feeling a lot of young people have. It colors your views on life. Trust in time you will feel perfect and full of love for life. Just hang in there, my son.

99% of niggers have had abortions. Haunted pussy

you just need a more positive attitude.. you can choose how you feel. You just have the wrong attitude currently. Turn that frown upside down!

there are 168 hours in a week. you work 'full time', so assuming 40hr/week, you still have 128 hours a week to do stuff. if you're working more than 40 hours and you're still this depressed, change careers. your issue is time management, not MUH DEPRESSION. you're weak. fix it.