Space is real, God is fake and gay

Latest Webb telescope image of the Phantom Galaxy. Enjoy!
space.com/james-webb-space-telescope-phantom-galaxy-image

Attached: index.jpg (298x169, 9.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interestingengineering.com/scientist-james-webb-sublime-spiral-galaxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based..
religiousfags will have a shitfit over this lol

oooo nice thumb

That's literally a retouched pic of the vortex in the north pole

Spacebros always win.

Attached: Wernher_von_Braun.jpg (2048x1234, 637.44K)

Globetards after seeing this thread

Attached: istockphoto-135165692-612x612.jpg (612x408, 29.29K)

Imagine comtemplating what we know about space and then concluding that there is no God. There is something fundamentally broken in the atheist mind.

looks sinister. is this the creation of the antichrist?

link to hi-res version?

Imagine thinking these are real images. Not artist renditions of data obtained. Fucking KEK. They took 20 billion from you so they could pay people to make fake images and use the money how they please. How embarrassing

Not really... the universe works the way its supposed to and we are part of it. One day I'll die and return to it in some shape or form, maybe chemical compounds will become a space rock floating on for billions of years one day.

interestingengineering.com/scientist-james-webb-sublime-spiral-galaxy
Some of the latest images were actually shared, not by NASA, but by a citizen scientist called Judy Schmidt, who went through raw public data to find new images.

I gave you a space.com link in my OP

correction:
space is real, God is real

>I want pol to see this image of the galaxy
>10kb jpg
day of the rake any day now, faggot

Attached: 1626967435067.png (1274x797, 50.87K)

We are all fundamentally broken by the world. I understand your meaning but don't be so quick to cast stones and remember when you were lost, and ponder are you yet fully found? And remember that among the masses of the enemy are our brothers who have yet to see, most demand proof, I did, and until they see the fruit of the Holy Spirit in a way that they can not deny they will rebel, because that is how we are made.
Consider this post:
See the words thereof, that is not a man of no faith, that is a faithful man who has yet to see compelling proof. We fail them by pushing them away instead of living by example so that the fruit of the Spirit can be on display. Many are called to the dinner table but few answer that call, why would they sit at the table if the meal is too hard for them to eat? Let us who have tasted of it fix their meal for them and fill their cup for them so that they will see it and realize that it is good.

>correction:
>space is real, God is real

You're right, I should have specified that ORGANIZED religion is fake.

This. Not in all of its forms but the churches have been woefully corrupted. Some of them are much less corrupted than others to the point where they can be called good churches but still even they teach things that aren't entirely correct. Over the next couple of months though it will become apparent that there are people out there that have taken it upon themselves to show the churches the definition of righteousness, the audacity to set out to right wrongs no matter what may come.

I'm going to give this one bump.

>no no that wasn't word reeeeeeeaaallll word of God.

Cope.
You zealots who believe in an all mighty diety have been moving the goal posts since the first person convinced everyone they were talking to the sun or some shit and pointed out some spooky sun goes up and down to a bunch of retarded cavemen.
And it always ends up in some twisted collectivism of sorts, then the cult gatherings, then the revision of texts. Rinse and repeat.

oh wow more $10,000,000,000 photoshop images from muh government!!! so pretty

Attached: 1604156043805.jpg (1024x512, 94.9K)

>10kb
Kys

>I will
Kek you're so fucking stupid it even hurtz me.

3mb upload limit now?? I can't upload the cool webm I wanted too. I thought it was 4mb.... I'm sure it was actually.

Attached: 1657188911185.webm (833x958, 2.99M)

That’s a picture made by an unemployed artist.

NASA doesn’t even bother making their own fakes anymore, as people will do it for free.

A lot of these objects were discovered and described in the 18th century and are visible with amateur telescopes.

Attached: charles_messier.jpg (252x325, 11.17K)

Attached: 1658431196220150.jpg (1564x1564, 1.08M)

space is fake, God is real

Attached: 1652277843530.jpg (725x1317, 999.01K)

Attached: 1641232704154.jpg (1142x953, 254.28K)

Attached: 1649859912512.jpg (740x1181, 294.22K)