I just sold the last of my stocks

Did I do good Any Forums?

Attached: 2022-Samoa-Jesus-Collection-Christ-the-Light-1-oz-999-Fine-Silver-BU-Coin-05.jpg (1300x1300, 220.52K)

Who cares lmao

Show flag or fuck off

YES YOU A GOOD BOI
WHO’S A GOOD BOIII???
SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE YOU A CHICKEN NUGGETS!

Attached: 7992A98F-23B4-4501-BDFE-6BE4A0DA990E.png (511x582, 300.5K)

No...not really. Now youre not diversified.
I mean think about it. You dont make or lose money until you sell. If it goes down, it always goes back up. Youre just dumb.

If the (((fed))) raises interest rates then the market is going to crash.

Does silver have thousands of employees adapting to circumstances to keep making you money?

>thousands of employees adapting to circumstances
Like the banks that keep failing and getting bailed out by the gov't?

Good, then you can buy more on the cheap and wait. It will go back up barring the apocalypse.
The only reason so many people got fucked up during the 29 crash was because most of them bought on margins....dont do that.
Dont be like those greedy stupid people.
Get PMs too no doubt. But actual physical you can hold in your hands PM.

Bait.

By selling all of your stocks now, before what seems like an inevitable crash, you'll have more money to buy up stocks cheap.
I've heard that Micheal Burry thinks stocks will continue to fall

During a bear market, which we're in, stocks get revalued.
No tech stock makes sense, there price to earning ratios are awful.
I don't feel comfortable giving financial advice, just food for thought.

Generally I would think you wanted to sell last year, and right now is more of a buying opportunity depending on if you think Democrats can steal another election cycle or not.

Now is the time to buy everything except obviously overpriced tech stocks. They were only overpriced in the sense that one should have expected them to slow their growth. High P/E is fine when there's still room to grow, but when the natural limit to the business is reached, a P/E appropriate to a stagnant company follows by the price crashing.

Definitely time to buy. There was never a good reason for most stock prices to fall. Overpriced slowing-growth tech stocks reduced index prices, and retards took the reduced index price to mean all the other components of the index should fall with the index.

you fkn incapable loser. Way to hodl and sell the bottom. Would it have killed you know wtf was goin on? I was out in January

Ok, what are you going to buy now?

Attached: 1658492710362595.jpg (1000x1000, 170.93K)

Sell low buy high.

P U M P
U
M
P

E E T
E
T

I am going to donate my money to Iran's nuclear program
Nuclear energy IS green energy, and together we can make the world a much, much better place

Attached: 1657145355109.jpg (1266x1920, 595.52K)

I made money on every stock I've sold in the last year.