Was Reddit always this bad?

Attached: 5D2556F6-9937-42CF-BBFD-FE0BF096A90A.jpg (1125x1100, 260.59K)

Reddit is for retards. Any Forums is the collective unconscious Jung spoke of. Squint if you can't see it it's as plain as day.

>ask whats in the vaccine
>told you can learn all about it
>that doesn't really pan out though
apparently you're not allowed to "learn all about it", you're only allowed to "accept it"

>Jung says that in order to be granted cosmic power, this organism must have sex with god
>thus becoming a "homoplasmate"
Jung was a jewish sex freak just like every other wannabe philosopher

No, originally it was another digg but good because digg had gotten lame. Then the masses got phones with Internet and the Internet started to suck. Everything online declined linearly in proportion to morons gaining Internet access. The lowest common fucking dipshit was now online with their retarded opinions and faggotry so here we are today.

>everything is coomer
he meant some kind of mind-meld shit, using Star Trek analogy because you’re clearly a reddit NIGGER

Spam and herb

Jung was vehemently Christian and had a disparaging view of Jews - you genuinely have no fucking clue what you're talking about

The real problem came when they started to use global admins to ensure the mods of subplebbits toed the line. It used to be that the mods of a particular subplebbit was god there and you were free to start your own splinter subplebbit if you didn't like their rules. Now every subplebbit's rules must conform to plebbit's ideological requirements.

Jung wrote about how Wotan would awaken in the blood of Germanic people one day. Decidedly NOT kiked.

Come on, lads, we are better than this.

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

>don't ask questions, just take the jab and get exited for the next jab
fucking drones man
why is it we call only the chinks out for being souless bugmen?

Go back. You were always hated here newfag zoomers.

This site is just as gay and it is 3 times gayer because you are on it

I only know Wotan's exploits in The Ring. Was he more based prior to that timeline? Cuz in the cycle he's a massive fuckup dipshit

Jung was significantly better than Fraud

Which vaccine has most science in it? Adenoviral based or lipid bubble?

I want the one with most science!

Science and religion are exactly the same

Why did they use Chris rock for this tho?

Based and redpilled take. This is the true nature of things. Everything is gay. Reddit is the source of all homosexuality

Show the full conversation.
Knowing you chuds there's an actual answer right above the question, but you obviosly don't believe in the actual answer, right?

I want to inject pure undiluted science into my veins.

>learn about it
Are you telling me you a conspiracist tinfoil nutjob?

Reddit used to be a nice place when it was mostly autistic programmer types and NEETs. The front page was full of good threads. That was like 2007-2010. Once it became popular it turned to absolute dogshit and now is one of the worst places on the internet.

Attached: breakfast.jpg (970x727, 89.87K)

Freud is only remembered today because his nephew adopted his ideas to (((revolutionize))) advertising after the War. The kikes literally used feminism to sell cigarettes to women ("Torches of liberty").