Why are young people not having families, buying houses, having careers, buying cars, etc?

Why are young people not having families, buying houses, having careers, buying cars, etc?

Attached: 02EAE8F5-08E1-4B32-BB9E-F0BF82886D4F.png (974x478, 683.34K)

because its too ducking expensive, boomer
take a nap and never wake up

It used to be due to avocado toast and starbucks, then it was the smart phones, now its ghosting jobs

why do old people keep asking this shit?

No money.

Society has collapsed, the dollar has collapsed, and the majority of basic jobs are only profitable to people sending the money over to countries where it is worth more.

who knows, maybe it has to do with all the niggers and invasion of America. you expect people to work hard with demoralization and their country is falling apart?

>can't revolt
withdraw!

IT'S AVOCADO LATTE TIME
IT'S AVOCADO LATTE TIME
IT'S AVOCADO LATTE TIME

Attached: DancingBannana.jpg (600x593, 32.32K)

>be boomer
>born into most prosperous civilization ever witnessed by mankind
>squander it all away to feel good about yourself
>in the twilight of your golden years, blame your descendants for the consequences of your own vanity

My last hope was SIGA mooning but the jews dumped it 20% today for no reason. Im about to blow my brains out right now. I havent worked in over a week and its finally coming back so im about to lose my job and ive really just lost all hope at this point. Ill never own a home have a family or live a decent life why suffer

Attached: DD7D12A2-CD95-466A-AC06-67FFDCCFCCC5.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

>Millennials still being the laughing stock in 2022

Ugh, did they forget zoomers exist already?

Everyone would honestly prefer to forget about zoomers entirely, even zoomers.

laws and family court have made men slaves and corporations and politicians have convinced women this is justified.

WAyyy at!
Wayy at!
Deyrya go! Derya go!
AVOCADOLATTEWITHABASEBALBAT!

Millennials literally did everything their parents asked them and when they failed their boomers blamed them

>Why are young people not:
>buying houses?
giant business conglomerates bought them all
>having careers?
they got outsourced and i no longer fit the token requirements
>buying cars?
inflation and resource scarcity
>having families?
all of the above + me finding the promiscuos feminist degeneracy i live surrounded by to be disgustingly repellent

>Millennials literally did everything their parents asked them
>everything their parents asked them
Idk user. you sound like a colossal faggot rightnow.

Idk boomer, why don't you offer them a job with on the job training and a decent living wage like you were? But nooooooo you want a bachelor's and 5 years exp, and then when you get good experienced help that does a lot for your company and sacrifices their standard of living to pay off that debt, you'll kick them out for an H1B and tell them too bad so sad, the company has priorities over your. Fucking faggot corporate nigger

>Godlessness -> Hedonsim
>Easy life -> Weakened people
>Always connected -> Muted significance
>Broken homes -> Purposeless lives
A lot of reasons. The tower of babel, basically. Degenerate hedonistic ignorant entitlement.

>Retard writes article about nothing
>Another retard takes and it posts it here

Attached: shitz.jpg (631x481, 69.18K)

I just want to go somewhere buy some land build a house live off the land and start it all over but I’m too old now

Attached: 9F1BBFC3-8368-4450-954C-60AB6D33F7A1.jpg (550x839, 77.01K)

Boomers praise zoomers. Listen to any neocon talk show, even though they are the ones in most part embracing globohomo. They aren't responsible for them, their early millennial/gen x parents are.

stop spending $50 a month on streaming services, stop eating out every night, stop going to the bar every weekend, dont spend $500'000 getting a liberal arts degree thats worthless.

Dont blame others for your shitty spending habits.

>Conveniently forgets about the invasion of Native Americans by Colonial Pre-Americans and the enslavement and forced migration of African migrants to said stolen territories.
Ahh, nothing like fresh hypocrisy in the morning. good day Any Forums!

>a fucking leaf

Lmao you re a literal monkey brain retard. Do the maths and you will realize that even if I lived without internet and a television it would still be 2x as expensive for me to buy a house or a car. NIGGER

These^^^
Stop being a cuck

>conveniently forgets about the slavery and genocidal warfare widely practiced by both African and Native American tribes
Hypocrisy, you say?

>stop spending $50 a month on streaming services, stop eating out every night, stop going to the bar every weekend, dont spend $500'000 getting a liberal arts degree thats worthless.
>Eat the bugs, have no social life, get the right kind of degree to be the best slave, live in a pod, own nothing and be happy
Shut the fuck up boomer trash.
Day of the pillow soon.

He's (she's) just trying to bait for anger. They know good and well those are zoomie habits, not millie's. They created the generational warfare to begin with. Talking all that shit about "you need to stay off the internet its all lies" to "look son you need to take what I say on the internet seriously" within less than 5 years time. Facebook empowered boomers to retarded heights

Everything is way too expensive and women worth the effort no longer exist. Let it collapse.

Can boomers die already?

The teachings of personal greed and lack of socialization have come home to roost.

Maybe for you, pablo. go back to prostituting for bananas
I doubt you can even do math BUT if you live in a real country and price yourself you can live comfortable and actually buy the same shit your parents did. You'll have to make sacrifices like not getting drunk all the time or buying retarded shit like the newest Iphone but it is doable.

How the fuck are things expensive in Brazil, you can probably buy a slave for the price of a cheeseburger

Haha your angry because you know im right. stop being a little bitchboi and getting a starbucks every morning. make your own coffee and quite literally save that money.

Because its unaffordable. You slave away for little to nothing when you do try to eke out a living. Boomers brought us here.