It continues

No. Fucking. Refunds.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-082419.png (720x1440, 579.01K)

Anyone part of a business called "Meow Wolf" deserves to be euthanized.

His family is keeping it secret that he died from an oversized dildo in his colon, anyway, that's my headcanon whenever this happens.

a girl I went to school with died "suddenly" in her sleep after getting boosted. I'd known her since we were 10. It shocked me. She's the only person I know who has died but because of this I've known more people who died from the vaxxx drug than the china virus itself. Her death actually shocked me pretty well

Why didn't you stop her from getting culled? I stopped my liberal mother from getting murdered and she almost never listens.
Sorry, user, may she rest in peace.

Meow Wolf is some glownigger bullshit

Seems somewhat especially odd his family wont say where he died.
Speculations anyone?

I dont even know what they do.

Surreal art installations

I can't stop anyone from getting it and it's not my job to stop people from getting it. I can tell people my beliefs on it but when you're just one person going against the full force of the pharmaceutical industry and globohomo there's not much you can do. You just seem crazy if you're not humble about the whole thing, and even then no one will listen to you. The best way to convince people in a situation like this is to lead by example and even then it isn't all that effective but there's not much else to do

I know 3 people who have died post vaxxed, but all over 50. 1 in her 30's has disgusting sores on her legs probably clotting, a 25 year ald who know has CJD rapid onset. Another 25 year old girl her hair is falling out and she's triple boosted and her pregnancy failed as well

Attached: 1655465865203.png (521x594, 187.86K)

>meow wolf

Nobody is dying of covid, nobody is dying of vax injury. Stop buying into the psyop

It WAS your job to protect her and you failed, you soibag.

I'm not sure what shilling technique this is. But it's not working and you have to go back.

Father-in-law healthy, 70, 4th shot - massive clot within 3 weeks

Cousin in law is 15 year old healthy female, lymph nodes swollen

So then explain why right after the shot rolls out life insurance claims spike across the board?

The best you can do in the world of globohomo and pharmaceutical companies is to lead by example.

Right, and you failed. Still sorry she's dead, but it's a lie that you couldn't have stopped her.

Omega Mart in Vegas was cool as fuck.

You will never be a woman

>incident private
>cause of his death unknown

am i supposed to care here?

What could he have done besides kidnapping her and physically restraining her? I tried to get my dad not to take it...but he did anyway. Im in WA. He is in AL...wtf could I have done?