How closely related are Persians and Indians?

How closely related are Persians and Indians?

Attached: 1658466623779964.webm (640x1086, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

indianetzone.com/56/persian_invasion_india.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How closely related are whites and niggers?

how in the fuck is she whiter than 99% of americans?!

In America they're indistinguishable.

How closely related are changs and leafs?

>How closely related are Persians and Indians?

It's a 1:1 equivalence

Khoomeini was a pajeet and ruined Iran lmao. that was based from our side imo.

>brown eyes
Sorry Zyzek, she’s a mud person.

Boomers love spics.

That’s actually unironically based kek

post eyes mutt

Yamnaya power.

>how in the fuck is she whiter than 99% of americans?!
you should come visit some time

Imagine all the iranian whores you could see get bred by BBC and BWC if the revolution did not happen and Iran became a liberal democracy.

Attached: Coomer.jpg (750x1000, 142.25K)

PERSIANED.COM

indianetzone.com/56/persian_invasion_india.htm

>How closely related are Persians and Indians?
iranians are between relatively pure and 50% indo european, indians are less than 10% indo european

originally the same group conquered persia and pakistan, later they had a schism/civil war/breakup, likely based on the fact that india was a decadent slave society, was iran was a normal country

but originally they were one, and if they had listened to their gods, and carried out the will and testament of Indra, indians wouldn't exist, all of all the indian peninsula would be persian, what a shame

>>brown eyes
>Sorry Zyzek, she’s a mud person.
brown eyes are aryan, blue eyes are from mud people

My gf is Persian/Iranian, she doesn't look Indian at all, she has very light skin that has the asiatic yellow tint to it. Classic persian nose and eyebrows

She looks like she had a rhinoplasty forgot to mention

I hate reading this "my gf is persian", makes me want to take out my sword and start beheading people on the street.

Thank ALLAH that our country is guarded by strong and proud men who defend the honor of our women.

Only liberal and commie traitors who were persecuted in their own country flee to America.

What most Americans call "white" really isnt.

Shitskin cope

>Rhinoplasty is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure in Iran. Akbari Sari et al. in 2011 reported 180 cases of rhinoplasty per 100,000 populations (a total of 134,766 surgeries per year). This is considered as one of the world's highest rates of rhinoplasty.

>brown eyes are aryan, blue eyes are from mud people
Explain.
It's clear to me that blue eyes and blonde hair are a mutation originated from ppl who obviously weren't blonde and blue eyed. So all blondes and blue eyed ppl come from brown hair and brown eyed ppl.
Is dis it?

The upper 1% of India is very closely to pure Iranians but even the majority of Iran isn’t pure Iranian, most have arab and south Asian blood

Stop being a sperg

This is what 100% aryan people looked like

Attached: Yamnaya reconstruction.png (1342x663, 753.73K)

>are a mutation originated f

Literally everything u have is a mutation

t. Paki brown eye

r9k

Attached: 1658325979986224.png (2000x1012, 791.21K)

Yh bro sure trust the anti white people

Attached: 33D1CDFF-2357-4A16-85A6-07AE4BFDB841.png (1366x3168, 3M)

persians of today are closer to arabs. They have more j haplogroup than r. Ancient persians and Indians shared hisorical ties but not anymore.

Seek help

I don't need help

Yeah its easy to see.
I like the big honking semetic-esque nose on my gf
Plus her country might nuke israel someday which is based AF

> Anglo halfbreeds
> Italians
> chameleon Jews that are white one day and Jewish the next
Yeah we’re not a white country and haven’t been since the 1800s

Hot would totally fuck.

SLC24A5.

Attached: Ala111Thr_allele_frequency_distribution0.png (1466x664, 888.71K)

>Shitskin cope
lol no it's a fact

blue eyes are a trait that originates in IJ haplogroup people, meaning SANDNIGGER SHITSKINS lol, same with blond hair

aryans were asiatic invaders, high IQ, brown haired, red haired, black haired, brown eyed, white skinned, not a single one had blond hair or blue eyes, if you have either, it means your blood is tainted by non aryan shitskins

Attached: 1656824422254.png (841x951, 649.73K)

She doesn't want your nigger babies user.

Looks like Kennedy's Hindi rape baby

Light skin + makeup + filters
You can see it on in the bottom left "light makeup"

Yes. And humans are all mutts bc they are a mix between alien's genes and engineering. And doesn't matter if you are 7ft tall and the giga chad's son, we all get mogged by the ppl who live in agarta. Your point?

why lie like this?

no persian is even close to 50% Steppe. Pakis/Afghans have the highest Steppe.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 210925.png (747x928, 108.14K)

Genetically, they were dark but had modern features.
That's how they're depicted. They have white features with dark skin.

Attached: 1655165929873.jpg (1200x860, 211.76K)

Tell her: Marg bar Iran.

>chameleon jews
but have you seen the elusive abominable snow jew, otherwise known as the yiddy?

Attached: 1655074913939.png (435x576, 504.97K)

>Nooooooooooo you must not believe their propaganda. You must believe my propaganda!!!!!!

Attached: Yamnaya genetics.png (1357x275, 71.8K)

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK YOU DUMB ZOOMER CUNT
WHY DO ZOOMERS DO GAY RETARDED SHIT LIKE THIS
I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH DIE

>It's clear to me that blue eyes and blonde hair are a mutation originated from ppl who obviously weren't blonde and blue eyed. So all blondes and blue eyed ppl come from brown hair and brown eyed ppl.
the relevant part is that the people where those genes appeared was a very inferior one

blue eye is an ancestral mutation to all of IJ, that's why a lot of middle easteners have it, while Blond hair is only ancestral to I, which is why it is found most often in scandinavia (I1, highest blond frequency) and in the balkans (I2, lower blond frequency, but still carries the genes)

those are the only two places in europe where they weren't exterminated by the aryans, before the aryan invasion, 100% of europe was haplogroup IJ or E (with some H G and C but small ammounts )

and E and IJ are THE shitskin races, E is the haplogroup of almost all africans, both nafris and niggers bear it, while IJ is the haplogroup of jews, semites, middle easteners, arabs, balkanites and nordics

Attached: Scandinavian art.jpg (1024x931, 156.31K)

Yes it’s called tanned olive and swarthy those are all white

>poo in loo pulling a homemade genetic distance chart from his ass

Attached: EnlightenedAdolescentKiwi-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 881.66K)

Ok Yh your still that tho currycel your ancestors were fucked by that and were already 10x darker

obvious nosejob and whatever the fuck else

Look at this plebbit spacing seething shitskin Mudslime

MASSIVE cope, Abdul.

Persians are not even 30% Steppe, let alone 50% lmao.

the colors are obliviously bullshit, the darkest skinned people in the indo european side of the human species are native americans, who aren't even as dark as those "reconstructions" kek

the worst part is, pure indo european EXIST TODAY, just look at ireland and wales, they are like 90%, they look exactly like PIE did

no way she's from iran with that nose

Wrong, evangelion faggot.

>and E and IJ are THE shitskin races, E is the haplogroup of almost all africans, both nafris and niggers bear it, while IJ is the haplogroup of jews, semites, middle easteners, arabs, balkanites and nordics

Real Semitic people are not dark tho they are meds so Lebanese and can be swarthy etc Arabs are mixed and took over the Areas and mixed in with the people also the original nigger Haplogroup is the congoids aka Bantus is Haplogroup a and b e is caucasian but still dark skinned

Not yet. Because those genes that cause olive skin didn't exist yet.
SLC24A5 is the big one. I already posted that chart: You can see some modern Europeans still don't have it.

We see this gene explode in frequency with farming.

Attached: 1657550369332.jpg (1280x1962, 243.3K)

Make up, filter and nose job.

Underneath all of this she is still a brownish overly hairy goblin.
Captcha: h0h0hx

the only people outside of Europe that are 50%+ Steppe are Tajiks.

Iranians are gigamutts. They have Levantine, East Asian (due to Turkic rape of Iran), and Anatolian admix in addition to Neolithic Iran_N and Steppe.

Indians, Pakistanis and Afghans are mostly 3-way (AASI, Steppe, Iran_N).
Iranians are 5-way gigamutts lol.

so basically we are aryan nigger jews

white power lol

Have you ever heard of genetic drift, retard?

>So all blondes and blue eyed ppl come from brown hair and brown eyed ppl.
False.

>What most Americans call "white" really isnt.
who cares what most americans think? that's a dumb standard for anything.
you ever been to montana?

Posting fake like propaganda kys plebbit fag

The most fr*nch thing I've heard all day.

>Have you ever heard of genetic drift, retard?

Attached: AE1D8273-0C83-41AC-925A-159F49640EDC.jpg (619x698, 66.96K)

No pure indo-europeans exist. They are all mutts at this point. The closest people are probably from kalash and nuristan in afghanistan.

Fake news, r*ddit evangelion nigger.

Not an argument.

Attached: IranianAryans.jpg (870x489, 79.32K)

No lol. The closest people to IEs are Northern European Balts, Norwegians, and Icelandic folks, who are around 60-70% IE.

Anything else is genuine cope at this point.

You have not seen Nuristanis or Kalasha irl aside from cherrypicked pics.

>kalash

Yep and they look like Nordics and meds

Kys nigger

The greek looks like a poojet.