Why?

Attached: 23B0282114B01246DCF26052A605A737.jpg (960x1920, 655.22K)

Slide thread

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 84D787D9-02AE-4C9F-B9BD-2AA87C3EA5EC.jpg (1170x1062, 338.48K)

does the 6th panel represent a bbc?

UK, Sweden

Pedo

Fucking cuck holy shit

somalian raping your young mother to create a mutt

It represents pajeet pedophiles. Notice how the brown cylinder isn't bigger than any other cylinders from other pannels. Only the white hole is smaller, which represents a child.

Yeah. Mutt's law it's universal

Image makes no sense
The partner square with the hole cut out should be much deeper to fit the peg
So when connected they form a perfect cube
Just saying this image promotes racemixing or pedos

Pedophiles

You’re a faggot

This is my favorite panel. The male has a stronger reaction to seeing the female getting trannified than seeing it's own sex butchered. Likewise in real life, the typical straight man reaction is to be repulsed by male trannies in a similar way to homos, a dismissive denial of their identity, even though they're supposed to be the most annoying ones to straight men if they try to pass as woman. Yet seeing a biological woman, already overtly sexual, turning itself into a mockery of nature using a slab of arm or thigh meat to make a sausage that's gonna leak like it's been made by a monkey with superglue... is shocking to a man. Maybe your brain imagines your future daughter in that situation. You don't know anymore if you want to protect her but deep down you actually want to kill the people that made her do this to herself because that's the only way you can really protect all of them.

I feel like male trannies do it because it's a fetish while female trannies do it for different reasons. There's gotta be a bunch of FtM troons that were hardcore men hating (but secretly envious) feminist dykes that think having a dick, balls and no tits the best thing in the world. But really the best part about being a man is the lack of female hormones kek.

Attached: file.png (466x480, 224.49K)

Nigger raping white child. The cylinder isn't any bigger than the other ones you cuck.

Men do it for fetishism, but women do it because their undiagnosed adhd/aspergers/autism style mental condition has them acting like men (which can be fixed by cutting some parts off??). If you're brave enough to speak to trannies you'll find this out yourself.

>cut
suggesting that these freaks can legitimately become the opposite of their original means you support trans people.

scratch my last comment,
I now understand that you are saying the females should be thicker. its your poor use of grammar that confused me.

Somebody Big Mad.
lol.

Attached: 178257985456.jpg (583x289, 31.3K)

A while back I met a guy at this redneck campfire party that claimed a girl dated him for like a week before he dumped her for being a crazy bitch, she went on telling all her friends that he raped her then not long after she started claiming she was a tranny. It never got to court because it wasn't the first time she tried that. So I assume the tranny thing was her trying to gain sympathy points. So perhaps some women do it for gain too? Similar to men turning to troons to get high scores in female competitions kek. Still mental illness is at play here.

核战避难所吧,我靠