Alex Jones Sandy Hook Trials (x3) is Johnny Depp x1000

and it begins next week. Is Any Forums ready for weeks upon weeks of entertainment as Jones is financially ruined by the full power of the State?

Attached: ajmentalbreakdown.png (669x587, 794.53K)

N

This is all part of the plan

Will Rekieta Law be streaming it?

Is it gonna be live streamed?

This should be an open and shut case for Alex but I know the US legal system is corrupt.

This dude works for the jewluminati. He's probably a project monarch victim, or something.

Attached: 354358797.jpg (1723x1782, 1.45M)

literally all of MSM will be streaming it

It’s not even a trial, judge ruled against him automatically now it’s a humiliating ritual to decide how much shekels to extract from him

He's already been determined guilty by 3 separate judges (no collusion there). These trials are only to determine damages.

i thought they already had this trial

Why doesn't Alex demand discovery?
Why doesn't Alex ask them to prove sandy hoax was real?

None of this makes sense. Sandy hoax was a staged drill, nothing Alex is doing makes sense, unless he's already negotiated a settlement.

Maybe Alex has agreed to a negotiated 25Million settlement and they just go through the kangaroo trial for show, like the depp heard trial.

No, he means Nick Rekeita, not some propaganda TV channel garbage.

That is totally retarded he should win any defamation case very easily with the maddow defense. Every US TV personality uses it.

Alex Jones is the goat and he will never be stopped. Tune in to his show at infowars.com in about 40 minutes (11am CST)

Attached: E93522EF-1538-4F6C-A1FB-E4A5E77A7DD0.gif (220x435, 2.83M)

I don't think they wanted to set any precedent that could be used against them in the future. So they took away his right to a jury trial with some made up technicality.

Imagine being this out of touch with reality.

I hope the courts rape the living fuck out of Alex Jones.

Sure;y the precedent has already been set when other celebrities used the maddow defense. Including Rachel Maddow who its named after.

You cant sue Homer Simpson for defamation because hes a fictional character. Simpsons viewers dont assume that what Homer says is fact.
You cant sue Rachel Maddow for defamation because she is a fictional TV character and her viewers dont take what she says as fact.
So you cant sue Alex jones for the same reason.

>shadow president

except they want to destroy Jones by any means necessary, and it was either using a rigged jury and setting a bad precedent or taking away his right to a jury trial

It's always considered standard procedure when yo make a demolition crew sign an NDA to cover up for niggerbama's false flag fema shooting.

Yea, so theres different laws applied to different people. If you sit in an American court the judge will openly accept a bribe from one defendant (Police/judge retirement fund donation) while the next from a poor family on the same or lesser charges will have them enhanced and will pay more fines and then go to jail. Anglo-Saxon common law is dead here.

based

you fedniggers won't do shit
fat pussies

I can’t stand this fat gatekeeper

What's the difference? Rekieta has a lot of onions takes