So it's pretty obvious that the parents did it, but was it the Mother or the Father?

So it's pretty obvious that the parents did it, but was it the Mother or the Father?

Attached: file.png (301x331, 133.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682462/Disgruntled Lockheed Martin VP
bitchute.com/video/vEwhYc7oqRrD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was da jooooooooooos

ewe too old

I always assumed it was the brother actually

It happened not long after her father's company "Access Graphics" was bought by Lockheed Martin for $1B as well as a senior position in the company and I read a thread here

jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682462/Disgruntled Lockheed Martin VP

I believe that the father was the victim of a revenge type thing.

literally who

I know your new, Miriam, but let me give you some pointers:

Only jews spell "jews" as "joooooos".
We just call you 'jews' or 'kikes'.
Keep at it, maybe you will make shift supervisor one day; Lord knows Chaim is never going to marry you!

it was actually the brother and a friend, the parents covered for them

Most beautiful child in america. Mogged by average russian girl

Never happened. Jewish theater. This is probably the person now known as Katie Perry.
There is another photo of her in which there is a person visible that is 95% likely to be Ghislane Maxwell.

this. It was the brother, the parents covered for him

That kids eyes straight up look 45
The wall comes early for the groomed

It's a fake story and JBR went on to become Katy Perry who was executed at gitmo for crimes against children/humanity.

When I first started looking into this, a jealous neighbor/acquaintance was one of the first things I considered because apparently the money demanded in the ransom note was just a few hundred dollars shy of a bonus John had received from his work.
But apparently the note was written on paper taken from a notebook belonging to the Ramseys. It's hard to imagine that a would-be kidnapper would not have a note prepared beforehand and that they would then resort to writing up a three page piece while still in the house.
Wasn't the brother like 10 years old when it happened? Not an expert on this by any measure but it doesn't seem like a kid that age would be strong enough to bludgeon or strangle her to death.

I'm ten years old and I'd beat your fucking Swiss head in

>who was executed at gitmo
elaborate plz.
Isn't KP still around?

>manufactured event
>manufactured victim

Attached: Milhouse.jpg (600x750, 37.5K)

BOTH OF THEM KNOW WHATS UP

bitchute.com/video/vEwhYc7oqRrD/

Attached: C5829473-0F91-40DB-A2E8-D150A16F25DE.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Big LULZ

Yes

she was pimped out to one of epstien and maxwell's friends at a party at the families house and it went to far. so they staged every thing to throw the sent off. she was killed by the same people who hung out on pedo island!