Im gonna kill you and steal your bunker prepfags

Im gonna kill you and steal your bunker prepfags

Attached: 1656629797086.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

You're in Ireland, you can't even get to me.

As if I'm going to let some faggot from Romania kill me. You're probably too weak to pull the trigger.

>Mutts can't recognize flags
This is so shocking!

Do they even have bunkers in pastaland? All you are going to steal is a wine cellar.

but I can, snuggles.
you better have oiled ol swissy girl there.
I come.

Attached: 1658091679537254.jpg (485x636, 33.61K)

You and me both, bro. We're also going to pillage all the precious metals from the SETF schizos. They talk a big game (muh guns) but they have never met people like us who are truly crazy and will storm their premises no matter what. I can't WAIT to go around robbing all the silver and gold from these losers.

Thank you SETF fags for storing my metals!! :)

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

Your 'disarmed faggot cuck' flag is pretty clear.

Awww he's smiling!

>I'm gonna kill people armed to the teeth
Cool story bro

Attached: 200.gif (481x200, 682.65K)

I seriously cannot wait for the day. All this ammo just sitting around makes me antsy. I'll have a nice shooting pit fortified with bags of silver instead of sand, while you sweat and attempt to serpentine across a swamp and up 1000 feet of ridgeline. Come on up, boys.

Attached: 1608663220325.jpg (400x491, 41.09K)

Nice try but You can’t even get inside unless you speak the password
It’s (traps aren’t gay)

When SHTF, countryside will be flooded by MILLIONS of people from the cities. You can't kill them all.

You should dig an escape tunnel down to lower ground so you can pop up behind them like the vietcong

I live in the desert. The countryside will help.

It will be mayhem in blue states with high nigger populations but most of them will just die in the city with no gibs. Here in white America, we have communities that will support and rebuild, and your cannibal raiders will compost the fields.

Again, THANK YOU FOR STORING MY WEALTH!! :)))

Me and the boys will be stopping by soon to come pick it up. It's going to be a lot of fun, I promise :)

Attached: 369-3693753_48593227-smug-pepe-transparent.jpg (820x1027, 53.77K)

>be user
>keeps walmart rifle in closet
>day 1 SHTF, the larp begins
>finally gets to scope some random area with binoculars, literally no one comes because that's not how things work
>3 months goes by, no one ever comes
>eventually economy goes back to normal, time to go back
>walking down the street, out of nowhere gets stabs in the pancreas by a random nigger

S.A.D.S.

such many cases

Attached: I am Everyones Problem.jpg (540x708, 77.35K)

Maybe. But there's a good chance I get you and your mom

You'd be surprised what 46 acres of generational land can contain.

I'm waiting, and you keep talking.

There will be no niggers in the new community. How confused are you?

Attached: 1657034025183.jpg (500x627, 134.21K)

>You can't kill them all.

Attached: D4yXmf0X4AY3R9q.jpg (900x504, 60.47K)

wow 46 acres? and where is this again? hopefully someplace with hills/mountains, and forests? and there's a cache of guns and food already there? probably a well? where is this again?

You can't harm me, you need to me to wire energy generation and storage and to repair your desired electrics
If you hope to have an edge in the wastelands your going to need me.

>MILLIONS of people

1 million people oh no lmao

you know how big is the country side? that's like 1 person per 10,000 km...

city retards won't come all at once because they don't have that cohesion, they'll just spread themselves thin, each to their own, and will become target practice for ranchers accustomed to hunt at night with IR scopes since the age of 8

Attached: oh no watch out.png (735x554, 132.97K)

Im gonna collaborate with Mr House you raider scum

>ryobi drill
Enjoy dying when your cheap chinese drill chuck loosens after 10 seconds.

>that's like 1 person per 10,000 km...

ok I did the math and I was a little off

but the logic is sort of the same

the first thing we all get ready for. weapons from teh start of prepping. large groups of us already joined and ready looking for people trying to do what you think you might do. we have planned for years. what you going to do? run up to our 20 people who are dug in, high places, bombs, and try and rob us? nice plan. even in Australia. w have so so many weapons ready for you. if you dont prep. you are dead. This isnt rust, you might be good at rust but real life, we have already made plans for you

if your flag is any indication, you'll die of aids long before any of this.
maybe you're someone else. idk.

Attached: 1658456708860355.jpg (901x1024, 240.14K)

Choteau, Montana. Come look around.

Attached: 1654531491986.png (750x909, 505.94K)

Mine uses a milwaukee and glocks, but I'm not taking pics of it.

Attached: 1649402825839.jpg (943x1024, 97.45K)

yes please come fill the gimp suit.

you keep getting mouthy and we will send more nigs to you wops. thats right american grown nigs were exported to africa then to europe for gibs. if you had actually gone to africa you would find how infrequent english is used. isnt it odd how like 99% of the nigs you get speak english

thats me sliding a memo pad with the phrase "shut the fuck up or im calling chicago" on it across the table to you

Lol good luck ever figuring out the 3 digit code to get in.