A glimpse at how the fagpox spreads by the thousands weekly

>Hi so I have monkeypox. Not fishing for any sort of sympathy, but since I’m already know for being pretty unabashed on the internet, I figured I’d give an honest account of how I got it and how my symptoms manifested to hopefully educate anyone curious. So strap in
>So this whole saga really begins mid June, when I managed to finally catch Covid. All in all, thanks to a long Covid cough that just wouldn’t quit, I ended up completely isolating for 3 full weeks, not being able to have any sex or make any content.
>Needless to say I was desperate to get back to work. Like yes I’m a slut and all that but sex is both my life AND my livelihood; if I’m not making content I can’t pay my bills.
>So I finally got back into the swing of things and attended a friends birthday orgy Saturday the 9th. I had been watching the news on monkeypox but the general feelings on it really were and still are developing by the day. So I nor anyone else was especially worried,
>Especially since there had been only two confirmed cases in my entire county, and this group was all locals. AND the host of that group was a good friend and a nurse, so I trusted their judgement in still having the event happen.
>It was a great time, I think I came into sexual content with somewhere in the ballpark of 15-20 different men.
archive.is/yAr8H

Attached: fag catches monkeypox in a friend's birthday party gay orgy2.png (1191x438, 349.99K)

Attached: fag catches monkeypox in a friend's birthday party gay orgy.png (595x3911, 522.77K)

So this is the power of a reprobate mind.

>Like yes I'm a slut and all that but sex is both my life AND my livelihood
An adult male wrote this.

Attached: 1641308143246.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

does that fag looks like piganon to you?

Is it really that hard for fags to just not fuck strangers on the ass for a month?

I hope he dies, fucking faggot scum.

>drink piss
>get sick
>no point in telling fags to not have "sex"

The contents of the first bowl will cause painful sores upon those “who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image” (Revelation 16:2)

Gods wrath on you degenerate fucks.

Yes, it is literally impossible for the fags to not to be massive degenerates. I hate them.

>attended a friends birthday orgy Saturday the 9th
> attended a friends birthday orgy Saturday the 9th
> attended a friends birthday orgy Saturday the 9th

Wait, is this a different guy from that "pig" guy that posted a few years ago?

There ears. I think it is.

Anyone who thinks this is even close to representative is delusional. There are some sickos but individuals like that are in the low % or tenths of % area.

cope more faggot shill

And yet they keep spreading the diseases.

mr oinkers nooooooooo

I hope what happened to the baby formula happens to the AIDS medicine but it never comes back.

25% have over 1000+ sexual partners over their lifetime.
50% over 500+
Majority of "married" homosexual men have an average of 5 different sexual partners per year.
33% of child molesters are homosexual men despite being 2% of the population.

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion, BY DEFINITION, and you dare show your ugly post and try to suggest to us that sexually perverted acts account for a small percentage from a population 100% made up of sexual perverts?

So you just doxxed piganon

woah woah wait a minute. I did not doxed anybody. I just saw the fag post and capped.

sure. who said otherwise?
k
invented numbers

That was some of the sickest shit I have ever read

Is there any way we can increase public funding to research the cause of this new disease?

Attached: 6774565345634314.jpg (396x385, 24.01K)

Im just messing with you bro, but I think this is mr. oinkers

>there's no point in telling gays not to have sex
>totally didnt work for me
The guy had sex with over 42 different men in less than a month

oh ok is just tha jannies get all sensitive about fags