Around a decade after making my first LARP thread here I am unironically building a house in a third world country and...

Around a decade after making my first LARP thread here I am unironically building a house in a third world country and leaving the Globohomo world behind for good.
I have about $75,000, buying land with 15k (1.8 acres) and building a spacious modern house with another 35k (hired a graduate architect for $800 to design it, hire local builders and source materials). I will then figure out some way to work remotely. If things go wrong or I get homesick I will just sell the house for 2x the amount I built it for.
I currently live with my parents as a NEET here, no friends, no job, every day my life gets slightly worse with zero possibility of upwards trajectory, so I can't pretend I am a brave person. I am doing this purely out of desperation and some kind of recklessness borne from depression.

Attached: dykt.jpg (509x499, 29.12K)

K. Try not to get murdered.

you'll come back flat broke and resume living with your parents. Tird worlders dont have rule of law. You'll see, dont take my word for it.

Ahh.. Buy a gun/ammo and good luck.

>Tird worlders dont have rule of law.
what do you mean?

Nice..you only need one kidney, so have fun Man Friday

Attached: 1B64B7B0-2FB8-4BDA-A138-EF29CD13E92F.jpg (798x1198, 250.35K)

Based adventurer.

Attached: Arrival_de_la_warr.jpg (400x600, 74.31K)

>third world
>bong flag
Yep, it checks out.

>Canada
I despise my country, which is why I am taking the biggest risk of my life in doing this, but at least I can leave and enter my country at will without needing a covid vaccine. If I were Canadian, I would hide my flag out of shame.

so this whole thread is about you building a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere

you're going to die

A cuckshed? You don't understand. I could buy a cuckshed here. I am intending to build a large, open plan villa with floor to ceiling glass panels, poured concrete flooring, a small orchard, swimming pool, a roof garden... money goes a long way in the third world.

Which third world cunt?

A small city in South America

How you have $75,000 with no job? Just buy a cheap bungalow somewhere and keep the rest in the bank. You can start doing local jobs to build experiences.

you're really really going to die

Attached: 1617406953104.png (654x511, 101.22K)

>trusting third worlders to follow plans
your shit is gonna fall apart in like a month

I have a bit more but that's my budget for this, I will use the rest as a buffer so I am not completely fucked. If I can't find some way to make ends meet within 3-5 years I'll sell up for a profit and come back to shitty England.
I cringe saying this but I made it from crypto, I was a minimum wage loser and got lucky a couple of years ago. 10x'd my savings. I have a fairly shit degree and average CV but I think I can get remote work copywriting or doing customer support. Seeing as I'll have a paid-off residence and the cost of living is rock bottom, I only need to make 5-10k a year to cover my expenses.
You are smart to be cynical about the work ethic and honesty of the locals. I am hiring a reputable architectural firm for this reason to sort everything. I know as a naive gringo I would be fucked over if I approached some local builder directly and asked him to build me a house.

Proud of you user. If you can breed with the new population you are moving into

Well done fellow traveler

I too live in a 3rd world country. Just bought a half-acre overlooking the ocean, gonna self build. Have already been in-country 4 years and figured out the working remotely. It is a better life. Fuck the West.

If South America doesn't work out move to Montenegro or Croatia

How many kids have you molested?

very encouraging to read

I would build it out of brick not glass bro.

strong men will come and take your butt hole and there will be no one to protect you.

We're all going to die faggot.
What matters is what we do along the way.
Shut your nigger kike mouth and let the man get torn to pieces in a raggedy 3rd world country by roving bands of din-do's as he guns down as many as he can along like the nightmarish post apocalyptic zombie nightmare fuel this world is.