How can i convince these people that they are wrong and i am right?

Attached: xvGwwhZE8vNR.png (714x500, 157.31K)

The idea that others must be "convinced" or "tolerated" no matter what they do is very obviously fallacious and designed to only go (((one way))).

Tell them they've been manipulated their whole lives and let them in on the "secret". They'll love that they can be a part of the club that knows the real truth.

I'm not going to read that.
You want to prove a point?
Live well. The time for arguing is way past.
It is time to live your values and let the results speak for themselves.

Death to kikes

Attached: peper.jpg (420x420, 32.7K)

>Reddit
>engaging with people at all
Fuck off and go back
Spam and herb

>people are flying russian flags in rural areas!
ahh, so it's a leftist who's never been outside larping an episode of the corporate media show

>Russian flags flying in the redneck bumfuck nowheresville
Cleetus may be a little bit retarded but, this would never happen. Whoever wrote this lives in fantasy worlds trying to tell ghosts stories to scare children.

Stupid hicks will always be stupid hicks. Fuck Christians up their heavenly assholes.

Lol the fag can't be a leftoid faggot in a rural area. Fuck him, fuck the niggers and fuck those progressives

>I live with rednecks
>there are no confederate flags but they do hang Russian flags
Fake and gay

>russian flags
>no confederate flags

Attached: 1657568168603.gif (512x512, 119.54K)

tbf I have wanted to put one up in my yard to piss off the current thing rainbow flag faggots nearby, but then I remembered that self identifying politically is for blue soft targets like pic related.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

kill them

Attached: 530.jpg (647x1024, 118.17K)

This fag can switch places with me, every coworker is a lazy leftist.

Attached: 1651192602048.jpg (1200x1208, 280.99K)

Leave reddit politics entirely. There's nothing to gain from an overly censored and moderated place. You have to treat niggers and troons as a protected class there as well.

Confederate flags aren't common in Indiana it's not in the south. I'm a northfag if no confederate flags sounds odd to you, you must be from the south.

What is this all black American fascism flag? Sounds neat

With a bullet to the head.

>removing history from schools
Given that they didn't do it before and so many Americans don't believe in the Holocaust, I shudder to think what will happen now.

You can not argue a person out of a belief that they didn't logic themselves into. Stupid people only understand pain.