DADDY ME HARDER, GOVERNMENT!

Why the fuck are so much people totally okay that their Government acts like substitute parents? It seems like people (especially women) don't wanna grow up or think for themselves...has this always like this or am i taking crazy pills?

Attached: wutface.jpg (947x831, 161.39K)

Attached: D487982E-6F61-41A7-B114-45BF5EBCDAE7.jpg (732x1000, 130K)

Bad parents too, the ones that steal their children's earned money and futures for more diversity drugs.

I mean, i wouldn't let my hypothetical adult son live with in my house for free if he's working but that's another issue.

I think you just figured out that people are lazy/to busy to care about their kids. Congratz

So it's all by design? Puritanism or what? Evil shit...

Most millennials and gen z's were never punished growing up and were spoiled to shit.
Now they're getting a taste of a boot on their neck and they want more because its foreign to them.
Same reason why women would rather be with a wife beater than a nice guy.

>Puritanism
How did the puritans get dragged in this, batman?

It’s because they believe that government works for them and has their interests in mind. It’s fucking ridiculous, but it’s really what they think.

Not sure. I was searching for a term that describes a system that makes the peasants so tired because of work so they have no energy left to revolt against their masters or to think for themselves.
3 YEARS LATER WE STILL WEARING FACE DIAPERS FFS!

Attached: 1651065673075.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

Our world is the end result of puritanical thinking. It's an impossible ideology so it breeds discontent. It destroys hierarchy, so it breeds rebellion. It destroys its own honor by means of hypocrisy so it invites degeneracy.

No. You are not original in this thought. Many people have elaborated on this.
First one that comes to mind is Behold A Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper.
The reason why I think most western countries are headed towards authoritarianism is because human nature is lazy and easily deceived by the promise that a parental government is going to take care of everything for them. Then they are free is do drugs, party, and have no responsibility like kids

That's called being a slave i think. You can add prefixes as needed.

>It destroys hierarchy, so it breeds rebellion.
I'm guessing you are Roman Catholic.

it's been getting worse over last two decades, now it's at a point where the government literally talk to us like children whilst treating us like slaves

>Behold A Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper.

This is the ninth time i see a post about this book and i should finally pick it up.

Yea, women have always been women. They stop maturing mentally when they reach puberty, they don't reset like men they stay the same. Boys lose their childish maturity when they start sprouting hair and getting big. You have a new body that is powerful and you have to relearn responsibility. Women reach the same maturity level and puberty hits and it gets cemented. They go from being cute kids to cute women and get the same treatment from society at large.2n0gk

>think for themselves

That is how you get all this faggotry you see daily. The gov needs to regulate every corner of life, public and private.

underage or bot, you are retarded

Attached: 1658090006658491.gif (500x300, 987.04K)

They're mental children

We're now at least three generations in to the destruction of the nuclear family and single parenthood. Parents put their kids in daycare at young ages and the government educated them and spent most of their waking moments with them. The state even becomes a supportive parents in the case of many single mothers. Is it any wonder people grow up thinking the state is a parent?

Not just religious hierarchy, It brings individualism to the forefront and thus destroys secular hierarchy as well. This destroys the example set to plebs on how to act. The plebs then act on a flawed mindset, bringing globohomo.

>the government literally talk to us like children

Fucking hell, i noticed that too while watching press conferences. It's really creepy and disturbing and no one calls this out ever...except maybe some fringe websites like this site. It's like people are all under a hypnotic spell or in constant trance.

If you think the faggot globohomo movement worldwide is totally organic and grassroots, you are very much mistaken.

Checked, it's Judea-American in origin.

Published in 1991
you will find some surprisingly accurate predictions about current affairs in there.

>It seems like people (especially women) don't wanna grow up or think for themselves

It has always been like this. The are two kinds of people, leaders and followers. The followers will always follow convention in order to fit in so there is no need to think. The vast majority of people are followers.

Asking people their views on God is a great example of this. Most people don't have a clue, and can only repeat what the tv tells them. It has gotten so bad that something like 30% of people in the US are called "nones", "Nones" being people who have no clue about what they believe in and only care about consuming. They don't even know they are called "nones".

So these people who want the government to be their parents, do so because they get their brainwashing talking points from the government and go with the flow.

They are just the enablers imo. The masterminds behind this psyop are foreign actors who want to destablize the west.

Nones = NPCs?