Why do they want to ban sex robots?

Attached: 1658026692293.png (1100x1048, 683.99K)

The sexually frustrated male is needed for their mass depopulation revolution. It's all apart of the plan.

HOES MAD

not my problem

illegal sex bots will always be there

roastie btfo

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Because the majority of the world, in particular the West and especially those in positions of authority, are childless women who are part of the 80% sharing the 20% of cock. Locked out, without offspring, they approach problems to clean the surface, but not the boards with the caked in decomp beneath.

Women controlling male sexuality.

Can they not something original?

>want to
lmao this stupid nigga actually thinks they are ever gonna allow him to own a sex robot

Women lack self-awareness. That's why they moan about being "objectified," they cannot accept nor contemplate other points of view. They see their own likeness in the robots and feel that because robots do not have autonomy nor a capacity for thinking and reasoning, that they themselves do not possess these attributes or qualities when in fact they actually do.

because it takes power away from women, although I don't think this is exactly the case, considering most men who would use sexbots are already the losers one who women don't want to fuck

>lmao this stupid nigga actually thinks they are ever gonna allow him to own a sex robot
They can't ban illegal sex robots though.

Attached: FUHd1ygXsAUXSfv.jpg (697x906, 62.97K)

btw I can't wait for a cyberpunk future, absolutely comfy

Attached: cyber.jpg (900x969, 948.62K)

lmao you will own nothing

Women don't have a right to tell me where I can stick my dick.

Attached: 1591725936882.gif (320x480, 3.88M)

It'd be a start if real sexbots actually existed

roasties seething

they have along way to go. the skin is all wrong and tissue wont feel real until they do layered composites. each layer is a different average density because you have more or less silicon / latex vs the fill material which can be various things but ideally rubbery at least when casting so like say jello or gummy bears (for harder tissue). this creates pockets where the latex / silicone goes past but other areas they dont touch. particle size on the jello bits would be small then get bigger with less latex / silicone being able to move more. your making fluid filled bladders

that shit they got now is just molded crap. no appreciation for how tissue feels.

That's precisely why they're afraid. No more simps falling over themselves to make her life easier.

Also, Nandroid thread?

Attached: 1584278178516.png (1168x1267, 590.59K)

Sex robots are nothing more than electronics and silicone. It isn't a human. It isn't a woman. It's just an inanimate object that will be able to make men cum. This is on par with banning drawling because they look vaguely like children.
Only a low IQ, impulsive retarded woman could come up with such retarded rules. I can't wait till sex robots and artificial womb are created, then we'll have no need for these traitorous, treacherous whores. None of this would've been necessary if women simply could've been good people.

Once men can get sex whenever/however they want, they will become more focused and improve. Study more and have better mental health without having to deal with women and their nonsense. I believe this is why currently we have a lot of gays. They just switch over because women are too much to deal with. Gays are typically more successful financially then straight men.

Attached: 1606930477201.jpg (1845x1188, 452.13K)

why are there so many fucking incels on this board? kill yourselves