Reopens nordstream 1 and starts supplying gas to Germany again

>reopens nordstream 1 and starts supplying gas to Germany again

Why would he supply gas to a country sanctioning him? Maybe he really is a stupid monkey. I'm done with supporting Putin. WHY is he so afraid to cut off energy supplies to Europe to fully tank their economy? Arming Ukraine is effectively a declaration of war, what kind of retard supplies resources to his enemies in war?

Attached: monkey putin.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

He gets money which he needs for the war, ape.

he didn't need the money, he had enough other buyers internationally

This and also a lot of the sanctions are being let up at the moment so really there’s no point anymore

Again, partially true but putin recognises that China and India aren’t as dependant on gas as europe is, and therefore relying fully on those two plus overseas shipping would make Russia’s economy very unstable

No he doesnt. Other countries have enough gas, surplus destroys the market value.

he did it for me personally (so that the ruble can dip just enough so I can buy some more next month and get even richer come winter)
Thanks uncle Putin!

Attached: 45v3.jpg (506x652, 68.66K)

The goal was to cut Germany's nat gas reserves to nothing.

Now Germany has no buffer. The minute Russia cuts off gas again, Germany is done. They're only pumping 40% so that they can't refill any reserves.

Russia's end game is not to end Germany, just force them to leave NATO.

Stfu you fucking cuck. Were not even sending NEETS like you to die now. Russia does.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-22-11-25-06-640.jpg (800x1280, 380.58K)

Cutting it now would force them toturn to alternative sources

I'd personally wait until winter settles in.

he did it out of good will. Something you will never understand

Not sure if ironic or vatnigger filth.

this is the relationship between father and son.

If Russia & Ukraine were smart they'd call a secret truce, but keep blowing things up & begging for money & weapons until they bleed all the idiots sending money and weapons dry.

lol

Attached: 1646180250708.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

So he can cut the gas when winter comes

Petty (YOU)

The NPC mutts always kill me

Get over it, neocons, there will be trade between Western Europe and Russia.