How do we solve THE """EXPAT""" PROBLEM

Found this in San Cristobal, Chiapas
is gentrification bad?
are they inmigrants?
why do they call themselves expats?

Attached: 2022-07-22 09_47_45-Window.png (701x614, 813.22K)

is this racism?

Attached: 2022-07-22 09_48_40-Window.png (449x614, 676.96K)

>bringing money to our city for food and housing?
>we hate you
do mexiniggers really?

we are not sure if it was a bean or cumskin who wrote it

probably an american jewish landlord, they don’t want us to have options

Seems weird either way. It isn't like they are illegals taking millions from the government in aid or something.
You'd think beans would like having white neighbors. They sure do love living next to crackers like me here in Florida kek

>NOooooo not the peaceful white people spending money it our local establishments, we HATE that, we want gang members, niggers, thieves and drug dealers instead

ahh how the tables turn. Problem?

then they move here and suck up tax dollars and raise crime rates and expect us to be fine with it

I don't know about that, but whoever did the tag needs to figure out how to use caps

People generally want to live with their own kind, I don't think that is necessarily racist. It's racist only if you think one group has greater value than another.

gringos: "ah, so this is how it feels"

I don't think that many mexicans are going to your country anymore, the ones you had already have children and paint their hair blue. The ones you are receiving now are central americans and africans. All paid by uncle Soros

Attached: 2022-07-22 10_44_47-Window.png (322x153, 7.94K)

Mexicans ally with myself here in Florida on our hatred for those fucking illegal squatemalans.

I could side with whites here, but they are all wokies. I cannot say nigger to a nigger or faggot to a fag because that's not """politically correct""". The ones that are coming now want me to call them by their respective pronouns. They get mad when I try to explain that wokenism doesn't work in mexico, that all their ideologies are funded by the WEF, IMF and Blackrock in conjunction with MSM and their government. I tried to explain why corporations benefit from wokenism since they receive money through ESG quotas. But is like talking to a wall.

Attached: 2022-07-21 06_54_52-Window.png (479x614, 553.59K)

based

Based

Death to kikes

Attached: 1657141049508.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

Kek, expat is just a nice way to say immigrant.

>white people
>peaceful people
Fucking pedos need to go back.

Dude i witnessed a fucking personalized wef post in a local community official building
17 goals were postet on it, if my cameras werent taped I'd have posted a picture