Mental disorder is a disease of the gut

Did you know that there is overwhelming evidence that mental illness is a disease of the stomac and intestines rather than a disease of the brain, caused by poor nutrition?

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

If this is true, what will the future implication of more people eating processed söy products, bugs and seed oils be? Is it possible to have a functional society if most people are mentally ill?

Attached: Rogue Scientist_S.png (813x1008, 867.05K)

Did you know that the average human adult has 5 pounds of toxic poop in them at any given time?

Attached: 3FF7C9C6-C1E5-4DE2-B479-1CFBBF61192D.jpg (595x1287, 364.15K)

the really bad thing is that like 2 lbs of that is all stuck up in the liver

did you know that sugar consuming gut bacteria convert elemental mercury, which is harmless and how your liver tries to get it out of you, into methylmercury, which is the toxic shit your liver was trying to get rid of in the first place?

The special carbohydrates diet has previously been used to treat Autism.

The implications will be more sick people, wants more government to save them, the government offers canola oil and floridated water, which give even more sick people.

Attached: 1642614238151.png (2000x2000, 3.49M)

If you search about it, there are dozens of possible causes for the symptoms of mental illnesses (besides problems exclusively caused by jewish voodoo) such as diseases, poor nutrition, poisoning, organ failure, ... and this used to be taken seriously before the invention of (((psychiatry))).

Yeah, its bad if it gets stuck in the bowls too long. Thats why enemas has been a health cure for ages

Attached: log.jpg (278x300, 16.47K)

based and turpentine pilled

I've herd that there is some symbiosis between candida and mercury, but i do not know the exact details.
So you mean that without this bacteria, you get mercury poisoning?

based and kefir pilled

haha, I get the reference! The theory of homosexuality being caused and spread by a parasite is really interesting.

Yes, you can use turpentine to get rid of parasites which could improve your mental health. You can also do parasite clenses naturally as well.

Attached: Benis.png (498x710, 712.59K)

nice gimp mask OP. im more of a leather man myself but this shows modern plastics have a place in pervy pics. cant stand latex. leather needs to be fitted to the eprson . as a result most of it leaves alot exposed. nice. latex covers everything and its squished together and makes my dick soft

that gimp mask is a sight to behold.

I wasn't be le edgy. I have a bottle of Georgia Pine Gum Spirits sat on my desk right now
It's an old (and therefore unprofitable) folk remedy

This!
psychiatry is only useful if you have trauma such as PTSD that you have to handle. But they are clueless when it comes to nutrition. Just look at Jordan petersson. Previously , he was pushing anti depressants, until he cured his depression with a meat only diet.

why do you think they made such a scare campaign about ivermectin?

Thanks! I find it hard to sweat in a full gimp suit made of latex. Thats why i prefer leather during my fisting and sewer diving sessions.

to be good lolcows

Attached: 1658187122670711.png (1170x1717, 1.43M)

Kefir is a great source of bacteria! That helps to break down food, which decreases the toxic load on your body and brain.

Want to know another fucked up aspect? All those antibiotics they feed everyone kills all those gut bacteria too

The pharma companies had a campain against ivermectin to make profit out of the vaccines.
Bill gates and Co, wanted to decrease the fertility as much as possible.
And the politicians were stupid and trusted "the science" and didn´t understand that there are different treatments for a virus than a vaccine.

Attached: Fauchi.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

Yeah, thats probably one of the main contributing factors towards the mental health decline. By all means, use anti biotics if you are sick, but there is no point eating food that contains it.
Only eat organic meat, or game meat. Then you are better of.

Attached: Monke.jpg (680x560, 75K)

Autism is a fungal infection in the intestines. Symptoms can be treated with probiotics. Cure unknown as spores are resistant to any medication

Maybe the whole globohomo mindset is just a parasite that wants to spread throug buttsex and blood rituals?

Attached: 1643475800577.png (528x1056, 345.99K)

Mental disorder is a problem for atheists.

Most probably something like that. We all probably has these fungal spores as well, but what happens in autistic children is that their gut microbiota ecosystem gets disrupted, and thus pathogens can take over. Thats why probiotics in combination with other interventions will cure it.

Says the pedophile through a talking donkey.

i have heard of this theory and i am well aware that the gut is like a second brain, and also that the heart and brain both share similar/the same cells

do you think if i went on high fat keto it would cure my shitty adhd symptoms or give me a "practical" raise in "iq"?

Attached: 1654213137734.png (976x850, 829.86K)

How do we know user? Try it out

Yes, a high fat keto diet ( if done correctly) will definately help you (unless you are allegic to foods in the keto diet). Do you have any food allergies?

I suggest you start to eat mostly organic meat, eggs, fish, tallow and butter. Then you add probiotics and after that you slowly start to introduce vegetables and some fruit.

You might feel like crap in the beginning, before you get used to it, but it will be worth it. + making steak is as easy as microwaving a TV dinner. Just fry it for a vouple of minutes.

Attached: 4b6xdjo594ly.jpg (1152x1656, 169.4K)

cool! Does it work to pass parasites? Have you noticed any improvments?