Libertarianism wins again lmao

Six months ago, this board was crawling with edgy fascists.
Now that the economy went to shit, libertarianism is back on the menu as the predominant economical ideology in this shithole called Any Forums.
I guess you're can't argue with sound economics lol.

Attached: inflation.jpg (971x957, 70.66K)

Based, fuck fascism and hail freedom!

Libertarianism offers no protection from conniving Jews. In fact, libertarianism naturally paves the way for kike control.

Attached: globohomo demon7.jpg (256x256, 19.05K)

>libertarianism is back on the menu as the predominant economical ideology in this shithole called Any Forums.
No it’s not.

Far as I can tell, no system offers protection from conniving jews.

libertarianism is globohomo

Freedom to do anything is the same as a slave. Because they will just hack your neurotransmitters to mould you.
Freedom with proper society interaction is the way to run a society.

Death to the jews

Attached: Iraq.jpg (1902x847, 333.57K)

Cool thread, fag. Sike.

Attached: 23409423902340.jpg (1000x1426, 926.88K)

Attached: Femjew26.jpg (773x865, 239.88K)

I was a libertarian until I realize they're the pussies of the world.

They stand by and let evil flourish.

Yeah it fucking does you become the terror, you can become the threat that targets the Jews. It not like they're not targeting you u lnder statism because they certainly are and with using the state as backup.

Stop confusing sound economics with libertarianism. Libertarianism is about separation of powers.

>letting anybody have power over you

libertarians shout END THE FED like it's fucking a Tourette's tick, and you somehow conclude they support kike control?

>Mises, rothbard, rand are all kikes
they're all atheists and against central banking, either this level of kikery is beyond my comprehension or theyre not kikes.

Okay, Mammon worshiper.

People have power over you whether you let them or not.

You are a mortal and your attempts to insulate yourself from the world are vain and fruitless

Libertardians are just Republicans that talk a lot about the ECON 100 class they took in community college. Fascists are better.

>lolbertarianism
>ideology
But libertarianism is just screeching "this wasn't a truly free market" online and telling people to read more Hayek and Mises (that you've never actually read yourself). It's basically a right wing version of Trotskyism.

Attached: 1635103860138995904.jpg (900x900, 151.99K)

I'm for killing every single person who thinks like you by tossing you off helicopters.

Russians aren't people so you don't get an opinion.

Then the truth is your enemy and no matter how many people you kill, you will still be destroyed yourself.

If Russians aren't people then what does that make amerimutts?

Attached: 1643096097735.jpg (800x450, 154.47K)

If the truth wants to enslave me, then I'll destroy it and take its place as the new truth.

Russian is the most spoken language by Jews in Israel after Hebrew.

You can’t be free without a free market

Did you mean to say "you don't get to have an opinion", Sharquisha Rodriguezberg?

Attached: american_elf.jpg (400x454, 156.87K)

But economics classes are predominantly Keynesian.

The more people in power, the less free society becomes. The more complex the state, the less efficient it becomes. The greater the mass of degeneracy in a nation, the less stable any free nation becomes.

Non-ideological absolute dictatorship is unequivocally the most liberating form of the state in the long run, and should be embraced by libertarians. Any democratic libertarian is mistaken or a fraud.

Attached: 1656430788823.png (953x939, 1.9M)

based and accurate pilled lmao

I wish. We'd be in much better shape if they were. Your average economics class out there is neoliberal.

Attached: B. as Ed.jpg (450x284, 39.32K)

"Free market" is an ideological construct. We can try to approximate it, but it's not a real thing. It sounds like you have a concept of freedom that may not be consistent with reality.
Libertarianism is the desire for political freedom insofar as it's consistent with a stable society. And this implies giving a certain amount of political power to the people. Obviously the extreme libertarians are going to prefer more individual power and less government (but to get this they sacrifice stability and in some cases sanity).

That is the story of satan. And he loses in the end.

Finding someone willing to be dictator who isn’t self interested and finding subordinates who won’t back stab him and somehow keeping the entire thing from collapsing after his death is even more of a pipe dream than anarchism-capitalism which simply requires the government to leave us alone.

That's because tons of Russian speaking Jews emigrated to Israel after the collapse of the Soviet Union. They self-cleansed.