Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous...

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software
Sidenote: Fuck andrew tate

Attached: 1557450686785.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

Kek, bump

Fuck off kike, stop spamming this gay thread

>t.styx

It always makes me happy knowing there are leftist shills this traumatized by far right wing personalities.

>t. Not knowing

Boring. Destroy degeneracy. Thats all.

Attached: DDE2039D-5602-47E9-B288-AFEE03E72CF0.jpg (1024x737, 165.81K)

imagine gaming on a laptop...

Oh hai styx

I saw Styxhexenhammer666 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

---->milley
----->Ben Garrison
----->Jewish Rat
---->OP fag

>Ok everybody well it looks like I was right once again about this easily predictable thing. Didn't I tell you the predictable thing was going to happen? Anyhow looks like I was right again, see the link in the description archived of course of the easily predictable thing.

Attached: artflowai2.jpg (321x419, 27.58K)

He doesn't boast about his tech skills stfu

>That's about all.

Attached: 1625541598795.gif (286x241, 3.73M)

gayest anti-shill thread I've ever seen
who comes up with this shit?

SuxxHisOwnDyxx666 has the worst political takes on the entire youtube platform (that's why he's being algorithmically censored) and you just know that it was Tyrone that impregnated his wife, that's why he never shows "his" new baby on camera, it's a niglet mudbaby.

Attached: 1657320645962.jpg (772x877, 81.12K)

This is a scam as old as the early days of Youtube. I remember in the late 2000s YouTubers like the AmazingAtheist would occasionally claim there was some problem with their laptop and without it it's going to be more difficult to make videos, hence looking for donations for a new one.

These donations (via paypal or whatever) would always exceed the value of the laptop many times, and it even paid much better than ad revenue (which is why the scam is so tempting). Of course, you can't say your laptop broke every few weeks, so they try other variations on the scam like problem with their mic, etc. You eventually buy the thing you claimed you need after milking the begging for as long as possible.

It's kind of gone away with the likes of Patreon, sponsorship on videos and superchats but some are still greedy people out there that still want to use scammy begging tactics to keep milking gullible people because when you have a big enough audience it works.

> Leaf.
What the fuck is this faggot shit? He’s barely tech literate.

does andrew tate have an incel jaw?

>gaming laptop
Kek I had a friend that bought an Alienware or something for like $3000 and it was the jankiest plastic piece of shit I’ve ever seen and he only played PUBG on it before it broke
Imagine paying 3k to play pubg

I was watching a guy play star citizen the other day and after posting his first video he came back to make a second video a week later and found out people sent thousands of dollars to his account and he didn’t even ask for it. People must love throwing their money away at any opportunity

Anyone trying to get you to pay attention to e-celebs is either the most kikiest of kikes or the most shobboist of goys.

This kike here is fucking seething @styx, ain't he?

these kikes too, there's a reason people threw them in bonfires in the middle ages. Also jews burnt their kids to Molech, so even jews throw their own into fire.

Isn't that dreadful!