What is really going on with these mass shooting faggots?

For real what the fuck, i was 14 when columbine happened, then it was the nigger muslim Father son snipers, then under Onigger prez it happened 100 times a year. If it were whites forming gangs and killing each other over territory and resources that would be alright. I just cant seem to think of any more better reason other than this entire nation stopped having christian thought allowed in schools. Satan daily reveals he runs the Jewnited States. How do we get a nation as large and disgusting as the US to repent and turn back to the Lord?

Attached: 1658415650318407m.jpg (1024x955, 96.69K)

The last couple were left-wing literal fags that talked to each other online.

Attached: hypno2s.gif (612x472, 17.28K)

when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail

What in the literal fuck! I dont see an upside to doing this shit.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1658458201759722.jpg (807x1024, 115.92K)

Saved, can you give me a qrd? Im in a hurry wont have wifi for long. Ive been lurking for almost a year, because i moved, i used to post regularly.

I lived in a town with a kid we nicknamed hammertime. He killed his parents with a hammer, because they wouldnt let him throw a party.

Oh they both wanted gun control too. What better way than to shoot innocent people. That's seriously how these people think.

The vast majority of mass shootings and school shootings are hoodrat niggers shooting other hoodrat niggers over drugs/gang bullshit.
For the small number that are done by nutjobs, the reason they do it is because how the media and society reacts to it.
Everyone wants to virtue signal about how they are so upset and how this is so tragic and how their heart hurts because some strangers they've never met in a town they've never heard of got shot by some weirdo.
Losers, social outcasts, incels, bullied kids, etc see this and think "oh shit, if I shoot up a school I can hurt all of these people and make them feel as sad and depressed as me"

That would explain why it's mostly schools and never something like a bank

It's not rocket science. A certain percentage of the population is always going to be predisposed to this sort of thing, and because the economy and political environment is so shitty right now of course we're going to see more of these fags pushed past their limit.

>presume to have a population of half a billion people
>presume 1% are lunatics
>that leaves you with a potential population of 5 million serial killers/mass shooters possibly planning or actively killing anyone any given day

its just a numbers game. just like the vaccine. any given vaccine is going to have 5% or more side effects in the population, the more people you inject the more bad days people are going to have. you cant stop this, you cant solve it, at least not with current -one size fits all- sollutions we have to medicine/politics/social control. Thats why its important to always be aware and be able to protect yourself. The state can never protect you, no matter how much freedom you give away. You can only be responsible for yourself and your own, and this daily reminder burns statists up. It makes them seethe. Because ultimately, they are all useless eaters just like the peasents they despise. a few mad men run this planet, and a few more could easily ruin it.

oh shut up goy

Nope. Parasitic directed energy operations made possibly by entities (government / corporations) to displace attention from what they're really up to.

Schools are full of children, it's the shock value + symbolic to what (((they))) do in their leisure time.

No idea OP. No idea at all.

Attached: America 2022 Explained.jpg (1024x771, 147.09K)

Could you post more on this?

This and also encourage everyone you know to buy guns. At a certain point you achieve such a rich saturation of guns in citizens hands that you pass an event horizon to where theres so many fucking guns out there the govt will never have the resources to curtail the 2nd ammendment.

Attached: 1657658956646.jpg (182x272, 50.81K)

I could.

You could also utilize your favorite search engine with the one resource I made available.

Stop glowing @ me.

Okay well, 2 more things.

1. "Voice-to-skull" is what you want to search for.

2. Faith / G.O.D. / goodness is stronger than directed energy attacks. (((They))) know this, and strongly dislike this reality.

thank you

Well, plenty of banks get shot up they're just never reported in the media. Just like how the media doesn't report on the shitloads of crime committed by niggers.

You're more than welcome, my kind dood.