Has Justin gone mad with power? It seems like he no longer cares how he is perceived abroad or at home

Has Justin gone mad with power? It seems like he no longer cares how he is perceived abroad or at home.

Attached: Untitled-design-2022-07-18T135038.153.png (429x546, 323.56K)

>gone mad
He has always been that way. He was raised to view himself and the Trudeau's as royalty. in his case he has even taken it farther and he believes is destiny was per-ordaned. You can watch a vid where he is saying as much to his wife. To add to his messiah complex he was born on dec 25.

Unironically.... yes.
Before he was voted in in current year 2015, he at least pretended that he could compromise. Before completely blowing his original over the top budget that he claimed was going to get toned down within the first TWO years instead of the originally planned four.
>50 billion over 4 year term, talked down to 5, then spent 50 billion in under 2 years.
He got away with that. then SNC Lavalin. WE Charity. Etc, etc, etc. Got away with all of it with out even a slap on the wrist.

So yeah. If you were him you'd be drunk on power too. The man can literally get away with anything and the worst thing that'll happen is he'll be called a dictator by the international community. You do that in Canada and your bank account suddenly gets frozen.

Modern day Caligula.

Add it to the list of things that make him similar to putin
>tunnel vision
>unable to perceive "other"
>heavy reliance on police and security
>paranoia
>communicates in a bubble

he's a maniac

Attached: ceyingf.png (406x540, 352.54K)

I think people aren't taking seriously what this haircut means.
Its a dark indication of what is to come, he has abandoned his need to make retarded women vote for him.

oh shit. never thoughtof it like that. I was thinking they wouldn't let anyone near him with scissors or something, but that, that's a goood point.

Attached: justcrash.png (532x419, 237.68K)

>he has abandoned his need to make retarded women vote for him.

Honestly... I think the truckers protests broke him. He can no longer hide the madness.
Can you imagine a guy like that being told he is now un electable? It's over for him.

>Modern day Caligula.
Either you saw me post this a week ago or that's exactly what's going on.

I was thinking it was some kinda punishment metered out by his handlers, public embarrassment because he fucked up the optics for WEFs plans with Canada or something maybe?

Seethe and dilate. Still voting for trudeau

Attached: Twitch-has-lifted-Narcissa-Wrights-ban-despite-threats-of-massacre.jpg (653x400, 23.75K)

This smells of possible.

>It seems like he no longer cares how he is perceived abroad or at home.
That's all western leaders, because this is the endgame. They're so close, they no longer require subtlety or guile. This is the age of the blunt iron fist.

Attached: lonely gemini.jpg (468x285, 54.86K)

Always has been.

A Cuban kike. Cuckoo of the Castro regime. Kikes can't quit their ethnocidal hate even if they wished.

>tfw the Kuru hits

A lot of people are making the comparison.

Well you keep voting for him.

The haircut has revealed his resemblance to Woody Harrelson. Or is it just me? He went from a pretty boy to a kook.

It's all an act with this cunt, and has been from the start. Weak men posture like they are strong, and there's no weaker man than Trudeau. This problem could be solved in 5 minutes by 5 guys with automatic weapons, but Canadians have already proven that they won't do shit.

He has always been mad...
He's the bastard spawn of Fidel Castro and everyone knows it.

Attached: Dead Man Walking.jpg (793x591, 89.15K)

you're either a fed or you're about to meet them

Attached: 1658147460487983.jpg (845x935, 134.22K)

this is very possible. What I think happened was that he didn't obey his handlers. The top people really running the government had this understanding that he read the teleprompter and just did what he was told. He's an airhead, very low IQ. But when the truckers arrived he freaked out, he cut and ran. I mean even Stalin stayed in Moscow with the Wehrmacht at the gates. But Judy Trudy ran from Rascal's Castles and midnight boogie in terror. He ran from Mr. & Mrs all Canadians from Kenora/Swift Current/Osoyoos. And then he pulled the Emergencies act and seized bank accounts. I don't think the bankers told him to do that. I don't think the bankers liked it that their puppet started to beleive he was a real boy and started giving real commands from that dim cave of ignorance inside his GenX skull. He had to back down when even the Senate reacted with outrage.

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (1333x2000, 448.36K)

I don't know man. He actually resembles his dad to me more. And besides, he wasn't much better than Castro. Maybe worse. Castro actully had his good points.

Attached: MAR20_TRUDEAU_VS_TRUDEAU_POST-1.jpg (822x554, 251.78K)

Attached: 1654057137723.jpg (780x462, 47.53K)

Attached: TrudeauThumbnail.jpg (820x500, 44.33K)

I think Yuri Bezmenov was mysteriously killed by Trudeau's government.
But I actually admire Castro and Che for fighting for their beliefs.. literally. Both were white collar/upper class, and Che even had asthma, but they stuck to their beliefs, and waded through jungles and shit to get what they wanted. That's more than I can say for most politicians.

The short really bring out his creepy pedo vibes.