THEY MADE IT ALL UP

Woops! Sorry, we were lying.

As Fox News' Jesse Waters lays out, Birx admitted in her new book that she and Dr. Anthony Fauci were essentially shooting from the hip when it came to national directives such as "two weeks to stop the spread," and social distancing requirements.

According to Waters, Birx "admitted to making things up," adding that she and Fauci "were lying to the president and to the American people about their COVID protocols."

With the first lie; '15 days to stop the spread' - Birx writes "No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of the two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it."

archive ph/oSXU6

Attached: Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing _ ZeroHedge cover.jpg (850x772, 225.31K)

Article

Attached: Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing _ ZeroHedge article.jpg (826x2833, 389.14K)

Too little too late. She gets the rope as well.

none of this is news to me.
try telling a normie.

On the plus side at least the Covid diaster is completely jewish in origin and delivery.

So we're getting closer to America to being the one hundred and tenth country that jews get exiled from. May take another 10 or 50 years, but the wheel does not stop spinning. This is your nature, this is your DNA and it can't be changed or altered.

Only genocide alters behaviors of DNA in a population.

Attached: jews_preordained_to_rule_over_slave_planet.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

>fox commentator misrepresents book to garner support for his fake news
yawn

>by tyler durden
a 13 year old wrote this article

Bump

Hi Shills. Earn that paycheck!

> muh winter
This meme needs to die. Asians evolved under extremely harsh Siberian winter conditions. So why aren't they cucks as well?

Kids in high school, college or those who graduated during covid lockdowns should be absolutely livid. As someone who graduated into the 2008 crisis, it's pretty insane the lasting effects that crucial time period had on the rest of my life. You don't really ever recover. You have to sacrifice a ton just to do alright after getting fucked like that.

Fox News is literally the only media accurately reporting on Biden which means they're probably the only ones accurately reporting on this bullshit "science" too.

We should all be livid.
My grandpa died in 2021.
They told us to pause our life for a year.
They STOLE a year from us.
I won't get that last Easter with grandpa, or celebrate his last birthday, or have our summer cookout, or Thanksgiving or Christmas with him.
They STOLE those memories.

i can’t believe normies look at this and don’t see how their “science” is literally always wrong and is based off a random persons thoughts. aren’t your thoughts good enough to make up random bullshit too? literally no one is special. i’ll live my life my way and that’s final

TRUST THE SCIENCE...
6 FEET. 15 DAYS..
IF YOU GET THE CLOT SHOT
YOU ARE SAFE FROM AIDS.
TRUST THE SCIENCE.

It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated!
It will be a winter of death for the unvaccinated!

>No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of the two-week shutdown
Fuck is she talking about there was never a national shutdown in the states, even in Canada it was based on provincial leadership. This book glows

Why did she so blatantly admit this?

Maybe there is still a little bit of a soul in that evil husk.

Yeah I graduated in 2007, no legitimate job until 24. Missed out on so much shit due to not having income.

Death penalty is too merciful for that kind of shit.

soul? it's a flex

If you didn't know this two years ago you're retarded.

Jail them.

Shit I forgot about scarf queen

Shoot them. They need to be fed to alligators

Normies still think it's sound science. Look at them still running around with their masks.

it's a common attitude in "public health", they think there's such a thing as "noble lies"

Well, you are doing nothing about it, so you are OK with it. Stop whining.