Are you preparing for the greatest potential happening in history?

>Japan, leading in mask wearing and over 62% of the population "boosted", reports 195,161 new COVID cases, the highest single-day increase on record.
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1550472627697090560

It's been talked / joked about a lot on this board, but are you actually preparing mentally and physically for the deaths of billions of people? Do you believe it will truly happen?

It seems more studies / stories are released daily to suggest this shit is happening.

Attached: IMG_0340.jpg (1170x1188, 699.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8816388/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shot (not an actual vaccine btw) gives you aids lmao

new cases are not the same as new deaths
even assuming the vaccines were worth anything, if one wants to be really gullible, still, vaccines don't block infection, they never did, that's not how they work (according to the same people who say vaccines are supposed to work)
jewery as always

Attached: globohomo demon2.jpg (256x256, 22.13K)

My boss has Covid for the second time and is triple injected. I’ve still never got it.

Just get boosted!

I want a JP QT

Vaxxinated or not

Attached: meanwhile in japan.png (497x372, 371.24K)

>The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals eight months after the administration of two doses of COVID 19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8816388/

I have family in the US, all quadruple vaxxed, all tested positive for covid, all had light symptoms and all recovered in under a week.

Attached: fuxvax.png (1272x888, 1.77M)

Family of 4, unvaxxed and very healthy. If we got it, the symptoms were very weak.

People who get vaxxed are garbage tier iqs

I'm so beyond even pitying them anymore or wanting them to change their minds. I wanted to at first.

I have a hammer, and I'll hammer in the morning, and I'll hammer in the evening, all over this land.

I imagine it will happen very, very slowly. Like over the course of the next generation slowly. But it's pretty obvious to me that people are now clearly dying and getting ill as a direct result of the vaccine, and I am starting to get curious as to when/if MSM/normies will start discussing it.
I mean Biden literally said 1 year ago today 'if you take these vaccines, you will not get covid' and today he has Covid. Anyone going to talk about that? Or have normies just moved the goalposts. Surely even the most dumb, myopic normie cattle can now see that at the very LEAST the vaccines don't work.

>but are you actually preparing mentally and physically for the deaths of billions of people?

I've been getting ready & mentally prepping since Stephen King's "The Stand" was released in the 80s.

t. Any Forums elder

the problem is that they're going to blame anything but the vaccine. several normie friends of mine have been getting sick pretty regularly after getting vaccinated, but they also caught covid. apparently the talking point is that if you caught covid it now makes you more susceptible to other illnesses. people that pretty much never got sick but every few years are now catching shit like strep throat every few months.

never underestimate peoples' stupidity. you'll be surprised every time.

Attached: 1651863419535.jpg (1000x1155, 65.55K)

>Surely even the most dumb, myopic normie cattle can now see that at the very LEAST the vaccines don't work.
The situation in the beginning was already sketchy, but to not even question or remember what authorities say from one moment to the next doesn't deserve any more effort from me. They're beyond help. And they try to make you feel like shit for basic memory recall instead.

I asked the one normie I still have contact with from an old job and his line of choice is now 'nobody ever said the vaccine would stop you getting it, just that it stops you getting seriously ill. Thanks to the vaccine, not as many people are dying'.
This is a blatant lie, I have dozens of records of politicians and media saying the vaccine stops you getting covid.
it is terrifying how people willingly lie to themselves rather than confront the possibility that they were wrong.

Attached: 1652196800061.png (965x861, 557.56K)

>checked
I was asked to wear a mask recently. The best response is no response.

How do you deal with the inevitable and obvious chaos arriving/unfolding so slowly? The deep breath before the plunge is suffocating, I just want to get on with it now.

Attached: 1640801260291.png (615x502, 42.3K)

i doubt you've figured out either, germ theory believer.

>old people dying of Covid is worse than literal nuclear war
retard

>and today he has Covid
He got it twice, this is second lmao.

Time to go to work!

It must enable immunity against prosecution for insurrection too!

and yet still no serious media outlet or politician questions the vaccine

China is massive. 196,161 is small. 39% unvaccinated in China means 551,460,000 people. This is a lot. Of the unvaccinated, you can calculate the odds of getting sick for them which is 0.03557121% WHICH IS THE FUCKING SAME AS COVIDS RATES. It's just the fucking unvaccinated getting sick you fucking moron.

Go ahead and calculate the odds for the 61% that aren't sick, if you even fucking know how. Spoiler alert, it's fucking LOWER than the unvaccinated.

But 2 more weeks right? Just ignore all the 2 weeks that have come and gone with no mass deaths on record in the slightest? Ok dipshit, we get it.

>It's just the fucking unvaccinated getting sick you fucking moron.
how can you seriously say that at this point? Biden has covid and has 4 doses. That is the first provable example I could think of and instantly shows you are wrong

1/5000 doses result in significant side effects according to new journal. Wake up jabbie, you're FUCKED. dumb cunt

>deaths of billions of people? Do you believe it will truly happen?

all a vaccine does is give information to your body on how to fight the virus

god i hate ignorant niggers who didn't pay attention in biology class

Lmao I said this half jokingly when they started giving the shots.
It's hilarious that it actually seems true.