/fml/

ITT: family learning, females learning and overall appreciation of amish, menonites and similar sects

Can menonites and amish save the white race? Why arent all white people like this? Do Jews fear the FML?

discuss.

Attached: colby fml.png (615x850, 370.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viHC3GBdGiM
youtube.com/watch?v=kO_y-ujOsB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was the Waco siege against fml?

Her name is Hope and the camera girl calls her "Hopie" not Colby, GET IT FUCKING RIGHT.

Every thread this chick is posted in someone asks for source, and so far I've seen none. Is this chick unsourcable? Is there more of her and her sisters? Who are they? Where are they from?

What the fuck.

censored version only

>camera girl calls her "Hopie" not Colby, GET IT FUCKING RIGHT.

Okay boss, other one is called Joy btw

Attached: fml-censored.png (1280x1024, 570.99K)

The white race is not worth saving.

Why does she make male and female crossdressers seethe?

>Do Jews fear the FML?
Maybe, I don't speak "big gay" very well.

The Jews are trying to hide it from us. They want us to think all women are whores.

2 menonite girls barefooted in the kitches answering the thots question about shitty pop culture

there is still some salt of the earth people that makes the otherwise awefull flavour possible to digest

Attached: fml amish menonite cute girl.jpg (180x250, 6.24K)

>Maybe, I don't speak "big gay" very well.

FML = Family Must Learn

Attached: amish menonite girl fml.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

>2 menonite girls barefooted in the kitches answering the thots question about shitty pop culture
I understand the webm I'm watching; that's not what I'm asking, I'm asking what the source is. Who are these women, where are they from and is there more of them? Can some USAnon help us out here?

I think they are definitely going to help keep white people alive, and yes the jew fears them

jew detected

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 10.35.52 AM.png (567x860, 600.06K)

Isn't it crazy, all women have to do is be average weight and pleasant to be around and men would be kicking down the door to marry them.

They don't know how good they have it.

Attached: you will never feel this91.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

(((You))) know what I meant.

Kek even Mennonite girls are eTHOTS.

>b-b-b-but they are so innocent and dress modestly!

Yet they still feel the need to be on camera and get attention.

compare this to corny evangelical rock music

youtube.com/watch?v=viHC3GBdGiM

>all women have to do is be average weight and pleasant to be around and men would be kicking down the door to marry them.

those traits are only maintainable if you have a support system around yourself i.e. culture maintained by men which is why you only found it in small isolated sects

some guest thot that was with them filmed them for jokes actually

Attached: amish chad dad.jpg (1600x899, 221.03K)

The weak will be winnowed away in the coming storm.

Hang on, dear friend, you may get washed away.

>five pointed star
>not six

Abhorrent leafpost what a surprise

That has 5 sides, not 6 like Jew star you dumbass
It’s a normal star

my impression was that the camera person had left the community, but was just back for a visit. 'Asking my sisters questions about pop culture'. If she hadnt come with the camera you never would have known she exists...

they are also really fucking attractive so that helps

>Do Jews fear the FML?
Jews genuinely fear the FML.

Except for the horse smile

you are so fucking pathetic. being on camera in someone's tiktok does not mean what you think it means.

Stupid dumb ass leaf faggot

low iq spatial recognition

youtube.com/watch?v=kO_y-ujOsB0

>Jews genuinely fear the FML.

so its settled, we should all become an FML sect and ditch the TRS and similar right wing degens. Occident survival achived!

Attached: amish1633717821549.png (1206x854, 127.97K)

What state shes livin?

Not true, there would still be men who would take advantage of these women. We also have to teach women how to pick the right man, as well. There's a lot of wishy-washy men out there these days that can take away years off a woman who wants to marry. It's very important thing to teach. Naive can be a double edge sword. First thing, we need to remove that BS "cohabitate for a few years before marriage so we can see if we get along" thinking from people's heads. Horrible.

White race cannot survive without their God not kike God. White God that made them superior in the first place. Learn the truth Christianity is not what it used to be when this civilization was created.

True, but there's a lot of attractive women who make themselves repulsive.

Most women can be quite attractive if they exercised, got lots of sleep, didn't do drugs, drink, tan, and eat goyslop.

Attached: 1610892902256.jpg (2070x1062, 653.21K)

Cameragirl desperately trying to force her into modern society, let her be dyke

I don't actually know, but I think they could be hutterites. They are similar to mennonite and amish, they live in saskatchewan (thats where I saw them anyways). They had pretty modern stuff like in that webm, electricity. They used tractors and shit, obvious wealth there. Was given some homemade wine, was very nice. They don't have any tvs and some other things tho. They have modernized while keeping the old ways. Pretty cool. But they could be mennonite too. I think amish are always old order, but im not sure

Funny how they can't manage that and then get all pissed about how they are oppressed.

NO MAN WILL WIFE ME AND PAY UP TO RESOLVE MY EXTENSIVE MISTAKE MAKING AFTER I BECAME A FAT DRUG ADDLED WHORE! IT'S OPPRESHUN!