How can Americans sleep at night knowing that at any moment they can get shot for any reason and fucking die...

How can Americans sleep at night knowing that at any moment they can get shot for any reason and fucking die? This can't be good for mental health of any human.

youtu.be/J6waBZrcnrM

Attached: IMG_20220722_161651_1.jpg (2160x2160, 912.57K)

>This can't be good for mental health
we are very clearly all literally insane

I keep 2+ guns in every room and have my bed gun. I'm just not worried faggot. I would pay you to come find out.

have never seen or been around a shooting in my entire life. Don't live in a democrat ran shithole and you're fine

why carot smooth

and we use opiates and benzod unfortunately

Bullets go through thin american walls with ease. One day a stray bullet will randomly kill you in your sleep. That's why people went insane during WW I. You were talking to someone and then he randomly catched a bullet and died.

Never been shot. Stabbed once and box cuttered once though.

Not sure what you're talking about. Whites in America have less violent crime than whites in Europe. Other than that, I live in a small town, and I got a few 'howdy doody' guns placed around, out of reach of children.

>How can Americans sleep at night knowing that at any moment they can shoot for any reason and fucking kill? This can't be good for mental health of any europeens. .

Everyone knows all those mass shootings are false flags.

The rest are gang shootings which are primarily nig and spic related.

My neighbor could literally kill my any day. I’ve witnessed him threaten to kill people and peoples dogs, he’s showed me his gun before. His alcohol monitoring expired and he lost his wife, kid, and job. Now he sits shirtless on the patio playing music loud enough to shake everyone’s houses waiting for people to come challenge him.

fuck man i'm shaking just typing this post. should i step outside to get some food today or will i get shot? it's been 2 weeks since i've been outside.

Brain aneurysms are 100000 more likely to happen to you at any time. You're irrational if you fear getting shot more than that.

We’re not balding faggots or prostitutes like everyone in your cunt..you can get hit by a car at any moment have a heart attack whatever…Americans don’t fear death

>literally me
Show him Any Forums bro
This place has saved me

Commies are scared lol

Attached: C3FFC336-E233-431F-B385-6A4071EED5E4.jpg (888x1130, 137.31K)

Like a baby. Come and take em.

That can happen anywhere in the world. Point me to a country without a single fire arm in it.

Anyone can die anywhere at anytime.

Attached: 1561391462771.jpg (820x1200, 276.72K)

people are bad at evaluating risk

Attached: A_380_meeting.jpg (1450x959, 316.83K)

I will never board a plane I don't own. I'm not retarded.

morning faggots

cool song, need to add this to my ipod

Attached: 1638744773743.jpg (604x516, 49.6K)

I'm trained and armed if shit goes down.
If I fall victim, I will reincarnate a la Brad Pitt for my sacrifice.

>One day a stray bullet will randomly kill you in your sleep
I'm curious if this is what europeans really think America is like. That we're all just walking around dodging gunfire.
You people are insane if you think any country actually functions like that.
Except Brazil.

Just keep yo vest on

Why are poolaks so concerned about America's guns?

I just seen a poolak get stabbed by a hohol refugee 2 days ago.

Imagine stooped poolaks afraid of american guns and not knivesm

>aneurysms
Don't remind me of those when I have a headache.

Because at any time i can shoot someone else. Balanced, as it should be.