Burgers BTFOD by a goat farmer

Burgers BTFOD by a goat farmer

Attached: 1658498532236617.png (640x756, 424.63K)

I don't think they even have that many goats in Afghanistan? It's more of an Arab thing, or maybe Welsh.

Like you said, we don't have that many.

Does finland have nothing better to do at this time

Honestly the mere idea of fighting Afghans is completely ludicrous.
They have been living in a constant state of war and civil war for nearly 50 years. Two generations of men who never new peace.
You cannot truly win against that.

I'd hardly consider a 100 goatfuckers to 1 us soldier getting btfod. Like all the other kike wars, the US lost because out government didn't want us to win, not because of any lack of ability. If we really wanted a win we would have legalized weed in the US and imported it from Afghanistan. Letting the ClA dictate strategy was also a massive mistake.

You can't fathom how little I give a shit about "American" failures in the middle east. Anti Zionists here have been warning about it for years.

Yeah of course that goat farmer was hiding until they left then ran out from Pakistan claiming they won
They didnt they got stomped on very fucking hard indeed

at least monkey

Attached: rhese.png (935x640, 1.19M)

>soldiers with a BLM flag
... is... is he aware of the flag of his country? literally BLM watermelon colors

has nobody actually ever looked at the death tolls? I never knew America totaled a million dead Iraqis but they did, i can't imagine Afghanistan is too far off.

The Ohio National Guard could conquer Canada and Mexico in minutes, but it is the aftermath we suck at, unlike our European cousins of the past who managed distant locales, and peoples, quite well.

how do awake anons deal with family members that fight for zog? I haven't spoke to my dad in a few years since covid hit but I never had much to do with him anway because he fought in iraq

We only fled because we have a weak democrat leader that pulled us out of your shit-hole desert terrain nation, goat-fucker. But when we get a war hawk Republican back in power and 3/3 government. Your country is FUCKED! F U C K E D. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! WE WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU IN DRONE STRIKES, ATTACK HELICOPTERS AND A FULL SCALE INVASION IMMEDIATELY! YOU ARE SO FUCKED WHEN WE GET A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT IN. YOU WILL WISH YOUR GOAT-FUCKING GOD YOU HAD SURRENDERED WHEN YOU HAD A CHANCE! WE WILL REIGN DOWN THE AMERICAN PIE ON YOUR ASSES AND LIBERATE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY LIKE NO OTHER!

Does Islam allow trading and consuming opium like you guys do? That business is immoral af, much worse than alcohol.

It was over a million. They reported VERY conservative numbers. Looking back I feel it was a death trap for any muzzie that, if the US wasn't there, would eventually attack Israel.

Fucking jannies still using the outdated map. Fix it and update the map tranny jannies

they wouldn't anyway, 90% of islamist are pozzed losers who believe jews should not be touched. Everyone forgets Arabs and Jews are the same race, different religion and culture.

Your a shitty person

The real death is all those men that went back to find that the wife is now with Tyrone. Many such cases.

the guys who cooked it up will face no consequences

Attached: iv2k3fg3ygm41[1].png (500x434, 125.97K)

yawn*
>be murica
>hold down and ass rape multiple sandnigger nations for 20 straight years with virtually no casualties for the size scope and duration of the operation
>get bored and leave since they won't even come out to fight anymore
>watch impotent faggots seethe and cope on intarweb that murica lost
>laugh at said faggots
kek

I told him not to go, he knew the war was based on a lie. he was well aware they were lying about wmds. some of his friends refused to deploy/quit. I won't associate with murderers.

im sorry i killed 11 of your cousins and raped at least 3 of them. I have truly seen the error of my ways please dont be mad anymore

The real death is all those men that went back to find that the their afghan race is now 60% smaller with only inbred families remaining.

your race is done and it only took 20 years.

Speaking of wives, how do I get my 14 year old Afghan beauty with strong hands and blue eyes?

Loss? It wasn't a loss because if it was you'd fire or imprison the clowns that sent us there. Since they still work for the government that means it was a victory.

>t. mutt

I barely talk to my dad just because he's an idiotic white liberal boomer these days. He used to be kinda based 25 years ago.

yeah, that's what it was about about. saddam hussein's goverment gave financial incentives to the families of palestinians who took their fight with israel.

You fight wars for Israel and you got BTFOD by farmers. Mutt coping as per usual.

your dad has done more for the european race than you ever will. He went to the muzzie homeland and cut entire blood lines off. What have you done for the white race, except bitch and moan on a mongolian basket weaving forum?

Attached: wotanismo-volkisch.png (394x511, 374.41K)

rice farmer, coat farmers and next it will be bug farmers

Why so mad, Aladdin? You seem to have gotten a good deal out of the whole ordeal. Your prince rode a tank in afghanistan and married an american divorcee nigger

How to defeat the US military: Hide in Pakistan for 20 years. Return when they leave.

How to defeat the Russian military: Have your capital more than 50 miles from the Russian border.

I jerk off to dead ZOGBOTS who died so niggers could enjoy gay anal sex between each other in Africa.
Taliban didnt kill enough of these Amerimutt kike slave golems, no nation in history is more pathetic than the United States.
Imagine existing solely to serve Jews.
Dead Amerimutts make me hard, I jerked off to the Iraq Juba videos where he sniped 200+ Amerimutt ZOGBOTS by himself and mutts STILL couldnt find him.
Juba is a true hero, do you know who Amerimutts treat as heroes? Marvel movies.
Thats right, Amerimutts think spiderman and blackwidow are their heroes from kikes in Hollywood, Amerimutts worship these pretend characters that Jews give to them its so fucking pathetic.
What a truly pathetic group of mixed race subhumans, China needs to wipe them all out ASAP holy fucking shit they spread their faggot LGBT globohomo culture on us like a plague not even Jews are as bad as these Amerimutt kike slave golems.
Nobody is worse than an Amerimutt.
God laughs when Amerimutts die.

Attached: 1424867338991.webm (720x576, 983.41K)

>t. ugly, pakistani rat
islamist are the first to claim their system is the best, whilst living in foreign lands, enjoying the fruits of more successful civilizations. Pure semite behaviour.

A sandnigger calling anyone a mutt, priceless.

hello rare but didnt your flag change after 2021

That means we spent $2,000,000 per dead afghan. We are a fucking disgrace.

my dad voted for mass immigration that brings muzzies here as invaders so even if I wished death to foreigners which I don't, I just don't want them here, your point wouldn't stand. I owe the white race nothing, they are actively sterilising and genociding themselves and me by proxy.

so that means your still mad? Look, its not like I killed relatives of yours that were doing anything productive, they were mostly just innocent women and children who cried to allah as I cut their throats and shot their husbands. I did you a favor, less mouths to feed. Just be cool

goatfucking your way to victory - super based