Suddenly a manlet

> be 30yo, 6ft tall
> out of 8 year relationship
> back in 2014 girls told me they like tall guys, what they meant, they like me - get girls easily
> now, they tell me the exact same thing - but it is meant as a rejection.

Politically speaking- Wtf happened ?? How did everyone get taller?

> inb4 fat & ugly. Nope, fit and still got my hair

Attached: 27E59610-BA59-44DA-9325-F17386A6CFD5.jpg (640x557, 62.19K)

2014 only few were on tinder. Now EVERYONE is on there and girls have unlimited access to gigachads. Sorry bro but it’s over, at 30 you have choice between past wall roasties or fatties. Choose wisely

nothing happend its all the same but you got insecure for whatever reason. you want to data analyse what random chick says and want to now know why also? back in the day you knew you could now you want and maybe should. thats it. thats what changed.
sit on your horse and move.

Clearly you need to kill niggers, user.

>tinders the only place people meet
this is why your generation is so awkward

Height or any surface bullshit is not how quality women actually choose a guy. If a woman rejects you for being 6ft she’s fucking retarded and her pussy smells like shit most likely. Stop putting women on a pedestal and start acting like a man and focus on making your own life awesome and they will come as they will smell that you’re not a giant fucking pussy and will be attracted to you

Zoomers are growing tall because low test, like eunuchs or Klinefelter's sufferers.

>back in 2014
sorry but the world has changed drastically since then. it is just not possible to date or get into a relationship anymore.

>Now EVERYONE is on there
This is what zoomers actually believe.

didnt guy on the left start smoking meth and eating his own shit?

In the end, the manlet won

Attached: 1653198154620.jpg (328x550, 44.95K)

> t. “Pick yourself by the bootstraps” boomer
Nope it’s over for manlets and wristcels like me

>Sorry bro but it’s over, at 30 you have choice between past wall roasties or fatties.

i literally got matched w 20 year olds today. just be handsome and have money.

Dude on the left is on roids
Lanklet will probably an hero himself soon.

Yes.

this nigger's coping mechanism running on prremium

Attached: nosefinallypointingtherightway.jpg (682x1024, 153.7K)

>t. giant fucking pussy

guy on the left - why are his arms so short?

>refuses to make eye contact.

zoomers, the dead generation...so fucked up they don't even have their own generation of artists, so devoid of creativity their idea of "the top ten" is from 1970 to 2002 ...."granpa, can you play me some music from your time?" "sure, you wanna hear some slim shady or maybe kate bush?" .....keeping in mind "grandpa" was 18 in 2026"....the results of being locked up playing gaymes 24/7 with no real interaction with others....the enemy has won the war in 2044 right now.....they have killed the minds and ambitions of billions of kids who will all be walking disaster areas in about 20 years

holy shit you are a sheepish loser. good fucking luck user, work on your social skills or just forget about it. at this point you are doing nothing but wasting resources and good air from everyone else