What is going on? far left New York Times says they were wrong about Trump voters

What is going on? far left New York Times says they were wrong about Trump voters.

nytimes.com/2022/07/21/opinion/bret-stephens-trump-voters.html

Attached: 222222.png (1022x931, 251.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
archive.is/636vZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive dumb ass

archive dot ph/636vZ
retard

It's fake news, remember?

Attached: trump biggest zionist in history.png (826x450, 67.73K)

don´t care what side they currently larp for, we are the news now!

Attached: New York Times Says White Replacement Genocide Is Conspiracy Then Bring Article Whites Will Be Minority.png (621x615, 59.01K)

>A final question for myself: Would I be wrong to lambaste Trump’s current supporters, the ones who want him back in the White House despite his refusal to accept his electoral defeat and the historic outrage of Jan. 6?

>Morally speaking, no. It’s one thing to take a gamble on a candidate who promises a break with business as usual. It’s another to do that with an ex-president with a record of trying to break the Republic itself.

It is not illegal to question an election and appeal to your representatives to not certify. I still haven't seen any proof that the republic was attempted to become broken--the ONLY people I see trying to do that are people who literally want to abolish the Supreme Court.

I was wrong about op
Oh wait I was actually right that he is a faggot

Kill yourself faggot kike
Thanks user

What's the qrd? Now that he sees this administration is completely and totally incompetent(actual weaponized to destroy America but not allowed to say that) he can see why people wanted the Trumpster Dumpster?

It's a classic non-apology: "I was right but I should have communicated my rightness to you in a better way". He still wants you broke, dead and your kids raped and brainwashed, but he's realizing that it could very quickly go the other way if he keeps pushing.

Attached: Clinton.jpg (1600x952, 128.51K)

They're trying to prevent the Civil War 2.

Yeah everything the Left says has been projection for a while...the trick is they say it first so when Republicans keep saying "No u" they just look retarded.

But they've been pushing for it for a while now, especially with their faggot 1/4 Asian mouthpiece Tim Pool...why the change of heart?

archive.is/636vZ

Also works

Thank you for doing OP's only fucking job. What a fucking retard.

Attached: I found a fucking Gemius.jpg (1500x1001, 103.18K)

>now I'm gonna be decent I promise
it's scared

fuck you shill
always post the archive

>what’s going on?
NYT is running a series where their regular opinion writers choose something they were wrong about. It’s the most obvious shit that everyone saw, and instead of just now admitting it, they should be killing themselves out of humiliation.
>hurhur turns out Romney is much ‘better’ for my leftist priorities than Trump hurrrr

Attached: 59E94CDD-EA84-417E-9011-5D829CAE178B.jpg (750x1518, 202.96K)

Honestly
Denial Trump will never be President. Our Country isn't like that.

Anger This is bullshit the Russians must have helped him cheat. Our Country isn't like this.

----> They are here
Bargaining Look if we just calm down and talk to them they will see things our way. Our Country isn't like this.

Depression We did everything we could and it did not matter. Our Country isn't like this.

Acceptance Our Country is like this.

One day they are publishing where to find republicans on an open field and provide detailed intel about their security. The next minute they realize maybe the ceo of the dollar shouldn’t have dementia.

>I was wrong about the Jews
Another perfect opportunity, squandered.

Death to journalism

too fucking late with that

Attached: DY3aMlPX0AABrTD.jpg (340x336, 38.9K)

fuck fuck jannies fuck fuck jannies

Just a ruse to stir up democrats to vote. The media is never sincere

Trump put together an amazing basket of deplorables. Someone better study the real Trump voters in a serious way. I have a feeling there is a good story there. Like him or not he pretty much created a new party and aside from how flawed he is his message will keep going. It's honestly not even his message. He is just reminding the people who we are.

>What's the qrd?
jew getting ahead of the democratic party collapse.

2024!

The article itself is reasonable, what's ridiculous is that it took seven years for self-proclaimed tolerant, reasonable liberals to acknowledge their own hysteria

That’s the entire reason they rigged it for Brandon in the first place, to placate the TDS zombies and niggers.

Trump/DeSantis 2024 is for sure winning.

I'm pretty sure they were planning on starting a WW3 to kill us off.
They are waking up to the fact that attempting a draft would start a civil war and their puppets would be torn apart in the streets and they'd lose full control.
They can't do shit so they are attempting to backtrack without doing anything meaningful.
They fucked up and pushed too hard. Anything short of giving us a decade of peace and prosperity without any covid bullshit or white guilting isn't going to work.
They lost.

They have to say stuff like this now so that next year when they start saying crazy bullshit they have a little bit of credibility.

Lemme summary it for yall:
>I was wrong about trump voters, theyre actually much stupider and racist then any mocked them for and should be killed.

January 6. Sure, to us it was just a bunch of boomers taking selfies, but the image of an angry mob is burned into the jew's genetic memory. It's a deep, instinctive fear that immediately overrides any rational thought.

>break the Republic itself.
WTF he called America a republic
Pretty sure that's an antisemitic dogwhistle

He didn’t really admit he was wrong. He only wishes he’d taken a different tactic in order to further his own political ends.
>Anger can take dumb or dangerous turns, and with Trump they often took both. But that didn’t mean the anger was unfounded or illegitimate, or that it was aimed at the wrong target.

This section in particular sounds like it was written by a sociopath. “Yes, we railroaded society and made you all pariahs, and morally it was the right thing to do, but I guess we could’ve been nicer.”

>(regarding the leftist identity politics takeover of culture in the 2010s) It’s one thing for social mores to evolve over time, aided by respect for differences of opinion. It’s another for them to be abruptly imposed by one side on another, with little democratic input but a great deal of moral bullying.
>This was the climate in which Trump’s campaign flourished. I could have thought a little harder about the fact that, in my dripping condescension toward his supporters, I was also confirming their suspicions about people like me — people who talked a good game about the virtues of empathy but practice it only selectively; people unscathed by the country’s problems yet unembarrassed to propound solutions.

> A final question for myself: Would I be wrong to lambaste Trump’s current supporters, the ones who want him back in the White House despite his refusal to accept his electoral defeat and the historic outrage of Jan. 6?
Morally speaking, no…But I would also approach these voters in a much different spirit than I did the last time. “A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall,” noted Abraham Lincoln early in his political career. “If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend.” Words to live by, particularly for those of us in the business of persuasion.

I do not forget. I do not forgive.
If you're not keeping a list, then what the fuck are you doing with your life?