U-uhmm America

u-uhmm America..
I like y-you too
*smooch*

Attached: 1658380511799175.png (1440x1276, 109.35K)

except for india and israel , no other country reciprocates to the Americans.

Ukraine and Japan are outliers.

God, I fucking hate boomers.

Best allies ended with Israel

I like americans and america
God bless the great satanic oomfie

Surprised that kikeland wasn't higher

Americans viciously turn on you the second you challenge them. They want lackeys not friends.
Speaking from experience here. We remember 2002-2003.

What's fucked up is that we Americans are genuinely nice people. We like the rest of the world, and we're only roused by perceived slights or declarations of ill intent. The only thing that got Americans to support mass troop deployment in the middle east was 9/11. The only thing that got us into WWII was Pearl Harbor. We only ever hit back. Literally the only reason we dislike countries like Russia or China is because they openly hate us, they're not two faced like the rest of the planet. What the fuck is wrong with you, foreignbros? Why do you hate us so much? We really just wanted to be friends with the world. Fucks me up.

Attached: 1648700972870.jpg (139x143, 16.57K)

I like burgers.

its honestly not hard to like a people thats pretty much the exact same thing as you are

Govt=/= people

>Germany higher than Israel
LET'S GOOOO ALLAHU AKBARU

no shit, many americans claim german ancestry

Burgerbros...you come for the winter every year and tell us you're our bffs and that Canada's a giant faggot. I t-thought we were friends

Attached: m3l_nJy6_400x400.jpg (348x348, 28.74K)

I'll be your friend, Francebro. We could team up again and do another revolution where we kill all the tyrants together. :3

wtf i should be on the list i love sucking off burgers

I like the painter you guys have the world

Attached: 1656991889193.gif (342x342, 376.11K)

The people were the worst by far actually.

Nuke Washington and New York and America will self correct itself

You're gay for us

Attached: huhhuh.jpg (800x577, 35.43K)

Numbers are screwed towards leftoids because unfortunately they make up the majority of the population. City rats packed together like a sardine can. American leftists are heavily into Canada worship. They view Canada as America but more "cultured" and "empathetic" and shit like that. They've never been to Ottawa. You'll get fucking stabbed in Ottawa. They've also never been to Alberta, which is like a tiny America within Canada.

>canadians are like americans
They're really not, except in some superficial ways, like speaking English and being slowly cooked alive by globohomo.

Christ I hate autocorrect

>We only ever hit back.
I’m afraid you are delusional. Not only do you invade nations on the basis of rather flimsy and stretchable ideals (democracy and liberty, right?), you also consistently undermine Europe. After ww2 you made us rescind all colonies, you broke the financial system in the 70’s when you seemed to become outcompeted and forced shitskin invaders on us in the 60’s, 90’s and all throughout the 21st century. After ww2 it started with forcing Germany to take them, later it switched to causing permanent war in the ME to get them going. I used to like Americans a lot. Then I found out about the obesity, ignorance and arrogance, and since then I have decided that many Americans are nice people, but overall you are best kept at arms length. Unfortunately, that choice was taken from us.

I just noticed
>ukraine: 62%
Why are boomers, women, and shitskins so susceptible to propaganda?

>Canada
Post-Modernist shithole that will collapse and the people are boring
>United Kingdom
The girls there are awesome, I like them very funny people
>France
Best soup ever and also pretty cool people
>Japan
Don't have really any opinions on them
>Germany
No opinion either
>India
Indians are shit in the United States they fucking smell horrible the older ones but they can be funny so idk
>Israel
Worse country on Earth
>Egypt
Literally don't care about this nation
>Mexico
Country where I watch rekt comps on /gif/
>Ukraine
Kike leader Kike Country
>Cuba
A shame we embargoed them but I don't care about them
>Saudi Arabia
Proto-Jew faggots with shit fetishes
>Palestine
Just like Israel they both want to genocide each other just with different methods
>China
Looney Toons tier country
>Iraq
Don't care about this country
>Russia
I don't know why Americans dislike them, pretty nice infrastructure would love to go there one day
>Iran
Unironically they should be our ally and I subscribed to there english news service called Press TV
>Afghanistan
It's a shame what we did to them would love to go there too
>North Korea
Looney Toon tier country as well