Chris Langan, 210 IQ: vaxxies are literally retards, the jabs give aids

Jabbies fell for the biggest IQ test in history, what's the prize ? AIDS kek

Attached: 1658461755612931.png (691x426, 38.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inauguration_of_Joe_Biden
ons.gov.uk/
euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality
coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chris was a nigger in the timeline I'm from.

>2020

>2020
exactly. back when it was the trump vaccine it was very dangerous. thankfully, once joe biden was elected that very same vaccine became safe and effective and we can all boost up, rest easy and relax now. thanks joe and kamala.

He's a retard that still hasn't figured out what is in the spike of both the vaxx and the virus.

It contains GP120 hiv transfection method, itself containing a broad spectrum of synthetic AMyloidogenic peptides, whose goal is to lace around neurons, mainly, but the method is extremely toxic and result in amyloidosis, amyloid fallout, missfolding of protein and ultimately, prions.

The kike wanted to try mental control with this, Hence the huge amount of heart attacks, and neurologic degenerative diseases, but this black project has show to be way too toxic.

He speaks the truth.

Attached: 1658370440218715.png (760x765, 218.3K)

>December

Your info is more accurate.

Not my problem.

Attached: Unvaxx-Cum.gif (250x149, 1.82M)

Was this the same guy who said everyone that hit vaccinated was going to die before the end of 2023?

did someone ever check this?

try again, you faggot nigger kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inauguration_of_Joe_Biden

Yes Trump was still president

so, according to this image, the mortality rate drops the more vaccines you take? and if you're 128th time boosted, you should have the same survival rate as unvaccinated but only if you get a jab each day?

it's real

>Trumptard
>210 IQ

Pick one

Literally who?

this is all? its real. hmm. i mean you aint my secretary but its real is a bit thin

95% of the population is vaccinated, retard. Of course they would make up most of the deaths. Damn you people are fucking stupid.

uk has around 80% jabbed
try again

how about you check for yourself and stop being a faggot?
ons.gov.uk/

well, isn't the vaccine supposed to stop you from dying if you catch covid? looking at those numbers it does the exact opposite

Did you hear that from the news?

Attached: IMG_20220721_183733_287.jpg (995x1280, 343.85K)

Even higher now:
euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality

We are so fucked coming winter.

Attached: Working.jpg (1270x1080, 342.74K)

The numbers are still disproportionately skewed you moron. You didn't even do the math.

Langan is often brainlet tier, but he's right about that taking the untested, experimental injections is a terrible idea.

Did he have a wife? Was she white? If she was white, how much do you think she loved taking his BBC every night?

So the therapy doesn't work ?

thats according to the official nhs data. how trustworthy are they? dont ask me.

Imagine believing that many people got vaxxed

You said the election, not the inauguration.

Yes, but Biden had been "elected" by that point.

you're braindead if you think jews don't know what their poison was going to do.

288/4667 is about 6%

>You said the election, not the inauguration.
HAHAHA GOTTEM WITH SEMANTICS!!!!! PILPUL WINS AGAIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don Lemon said so

I can't say anything for sure about that. The only thing I know is that the producers and distributors of this crap describe it as not properly tested, experimental drugs. So why anyone would risk taking them based on the official narrative alone is beyond me.

coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Whatever, don't believe anything, schizos.

288/4647+4215
your math is burger tier
lurk in school for 2 years before posting again

I’m surprised people don’t remember or see anything weird with Biden “winning” the election and pfizer got approved FDA EUA all in one weekend. It was all a charade to get libs vaccinated; guess what it worked. Now they’re all gonna fuckin die. China win China numba won

i am not a faggot for asking if someone checked and that 'its real' isnt checking nor sufficient proof of. its that simple

in somecountries, i actually believe these numbers like here in germany to be that high (at least one shot)...
in the US rather not, maybe 70-85%, but it's mostly fucking whites who took it, so well... if the vax is indeed bad, whites will be literally genocided...

oh and be aware, the ikes will try to downplay the vax numbers, so they can have an imaginary scapegoat like chimp pox or whatever for "sudden deaths"

Attached: 1616886195329.jpg (602x602, 51.09K)

I always get my opinions from people who are good at guessing what the next picture in the series ought to be

>Wow this person read my words as they are, fucking kike!
Are you retarded?

The numbers are getting smaller because there's less people in every new category, due to death

keep thinking it's incompetence rather than malice, when ecb crashes your shit and make you homeless, you're gonna forgive them because they will tell you whoops we didn't know that would happen.

Yes, because spatial reasoning is highly correlated with g. It's even better when you can compare it with other criteria, such as verbosity and pattern recognition.

You can't add the vaccinated and triple vaccinated together, dummy. Triple vaxxed is a subset of vaxxed.

my favorite part is how the holier than thou vaxtards are also rabid trump derangement sufferers.... to the point where they can't even hear his name without frothing at the mouth...and then try telling them that they took the trump vaccine... oh man it is a thing to behold their rage.

This

Attached: IMG_20211003_235630_124.jpg (591x1280, 78.52K)

The numbers don't look charming, but people are still oversimplifying. There are many factors you need to account for. For example for the people who are actually in the risk of dying from Covid the vaccination rate is probably way higher than the rest of the population.

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I have not really said whether I think it's incompetence or malice, so that has nothing to do with the point I'm making.

Attached: IMG_20220604_063548_650.jpg (1024x1280, 223.82K)

>This
UPDOOT!
WE DID IT REDDIT!

I have several of these mind gymnastics.
Nothing that haven't been seen already but they're comedic gold regardless

Attached: 1644467127435.jpg (1059x1166, 100.66K)

Attached: IMG_20220604_092807_761.jpg (755x1024, 65.24K)

Attached: IMG_20220717_064440_960.jpg (1280x720, 135.19K)

Oh dear, let's hope this is true :payinghands:

i linked you to the office that released the study... you can download the data and put it into pivot tables yourself.... you are obviously trying to "debunk" it, so instead of just saying "oh, i don't know..." over and over again, how about you prove it's wrong?
BTW, the link I gave you PROVES the numbers are correct, you faggot.

>Because as we all know, people vaccinated for polio make up the majority of people who suffer from polio

they did add them as "another" figure
guess why
don't guess, I'll tell you
because triples and non-triples but still vax+ are different people
by definition
two groups of different individuals in each died