America’s woke Army is facing a recruiting nightmare

American military has collapsed.

Attached: 1111.png (1182x931, 607.13K)

>come defend the borders of OTHER countries while your own is wide open, goy!!!!

god america is a cuck country

remember to pay your taxes so niggers and spics can ruin your country goys

>world closest to ww3 since the end of the cold war
>why don't people want to die

>OTHER countries
Why the plural though?
You only defend Israel. You don't even have boots on the ground in Neo-Khazaria aka Ukraine.

I’m more surprised that anyone is dumb enough to join those fucking retards.

Drama queen theyll be fine.

We are willing to die. But not for the bad guys.

it hasn't collapsed, it just won't stand and won't be replenished
weapons of mass destruction got us here
with them, our armies became infested with faggots and women
without them, our weak armies would've already been battered and glassed
kind of a double edged sword: to have the ultimate defence, but in 'having' it, you slowly become defenceless
fuck

your countrys already been invaded and the army did fuck all about it

People were more than willing to die during the war on terror. Don't make it sound like it's related. The real issue is that the American army, like any other American institution, has gone full woke and it turns out that, while you can pull that off on college campuses, when it comes to the military you need to be able to attract real men, not trannies. Hence the recruitment crisis. You can't attract manly men while pandering to trannies.

Based. The Jews and their faggot mafiosos have ostracized white men and all genuinely patriotic Americans in general to the point where there's no national pride, only homo pride. I imagine this was the communists wet dream come true, to destroy all thoughts of nationalism and replace them with hatred and disgust of their own country. Mission accomplished, Commies, but now you won't have any help in the coming wars.

BEHOLD! The Webm That destroyed the US nation!

Attached: 1624200134830.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

A lot of White Men that have been discharged in the last decade are just warning others how pozzed the military is now, anti-merit equity sentiment is becoming more prevalent and just the ads alone are abrasive to White Men. Plus, it's really fucking gay now.

Attached: 1640635263352.png (640x756, 424.63K)

>homo pride
They evolved? They no longer count as homo sapiens?

I joined @16 served with a few yanks in Iraq had good times with them, bit loud but good lads.
I kept in touch with a couple that stayed on and they say the same thing it's not like it was back in the day.

The military is supposed to defend OUR country and OUR people. That means we defend when we're attacked and we protect our borders. It does not mean attack other countries on the other side of the world that have nothing to do with us while letting our borders get overrun by invaders. Leftists hate this country and want it to burn so they won't join the military and the right won't enlist to go fight and die for gay sex in some desert for Israel.

Attached: 1613266017963.jpg (1024x592, 48.31K)

good , death to america

PLEASE!
I WANT TO SEE THEM DRAFT TRANNIES, FAGGOTS AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT.
That would be so fucking cash.

But what if Israel needs help?

Attached: dall-e jew planes uss liberty.png (925x1005, 1.57M)

same. so the military has lots of disqualifiers for one thing. that is probably playing a big role in this. but there's an even bigger variable here and i do wonder how much repulsion from and disgusting with the modern military + USA foreign policy + demoralization is contributing. Hope its a ton. I would love if people just gave up on all the corrupt institutions including retail and fastfood. understaff them until the whole thing breaks down.

onward goyim soldiers now the jews have fear who will protect israel if the army is all queer