Is China going to collapse?

Any China bros can tell me whats going on in
with the tank blocking people from withdrawing their money?

Attached: china.jpg (928x693, 87.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N57doBGQTNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh but you wanted tanks to stop black people from withdrawing their reparations just 2 years ago

Yes, sounds based

Yes. Read Gordon Chang and Peter Zeihan. The collapse has already begun.

It's over for them.

The West is winning.

It’s fine don’t worry about it China is some 95%+ cashless now so the idea of withdrawing cash is pretty retarded. AliPay (the main payment method) is essentially Gov. ran so it isn’t like the companies are going bankrupt. China just recently found trillions worth of gold in the Congo, so the money is there, it just needs to liquidate a bit. A majority of Chinese survive on 3rd-world levels of income. Do you really think they have actual money to withdraw? And you think the folk with actual wealth are going to do anything malicious? This is a nothingburger

Incomes the totally not a chink poster to sweep it up.

lol no

>Read Gordon Chang
>He is the author of The Coming Collapse of China in which he attempted to predict the collapse of China and claimed that it would collapse by 2011. In December 2011, he changed the timing of the year of the predicted collapse to 2012.

haha

>CCP fan and destroyers Europeans
Peak ESL hours ITT

>China just recently found trillions worth of gold in the Congo
wat
it wasn't in the congo and it wasn't china.

@387857139
Reminder: don't reply to this poster. He's a name fag (America de esta) that's been confirmed to be on the ccp payroll. He gets payed per (you).

Gordon Chang has been predicting the coveted Chinese Collapse since at least 2005. Hes a self hating mutt.

lol what. Is every tuga ADE to you?

Being a western expert on a foreign power is so fucking easy dude. You can be wrong for literal decades about the russians or the chinese overthrowing their rulers to demand democracy and still get taken seriously.

@387857709
@387857584
Reminder: it's been confirmed that this chink is on the CCPs payroll. Don't give him (you)s

>THTHTHE MONEY IS THERE, IT JUST NEEDS TO LIQUIDATE A B-
Then, there was a mighty sound of wet, crushing bone as Paulie smashed another one of Zhang's fingers with his ball peen hammer.

yes, just 2 more weeks

Tell me "candian" why do you defend China?

Boo! Its the only portuguese on pol! America Delenda Est! No other portuguese exists!

@387858054
Watch him recoil.
Reminder: never give any Portuguese chink defenders any (you)s. He gets payed per (you)

china has thousands of mutually unintelligible languages. People can't really understand each other, and the CCP can cut off communication instantly. This makes organizing difficult. Also, the CCP has no qualms about imposing collective punishment on a region.

Mainly because this has been predicted for literal decades and its getting ridiculous. Stop edging your bets on a spontaneous collapse any day now. You look silly. Worry about competing and taking the manufacturing away from them.

"canadian" is chinese

user how many portuguese do you think exist?

Checked
Finally a good thread
This is a good thorough 15 mins explanation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N57doBGQTNY

Nobody is really winning, it's more like we're all collapsing together

Ah yes. If you dont agree china is gonna collapse in 6 months then you must be chinese. Not because they have been predicting this dumb shit since 1990.

That's what I was implying with the air quotes yeah

One (1). Nonetheless I will stop replying to you now.

My bad, this was meant for you.

i've moved beyond stage 1: denial about the western nations being the best

Attached: canada_affirmative_action.jpg (2560x2097, 1.19M)

@387858310
@387858393
Watch him reply to himself out if desperation.

10 million. Many post on here cause we are like shit posting. Sorry ADE tanned your ass so bad you got traumatized that you see him in every portuguese flag but you do look utterly ridiculous.

Made a mistake and clicked the wrong post. Meant to click on the one above mine and corrected it.

Also thank you for the replies.

Sure thing yellow buddy. Mind telling me why you still live in the west
>inb4 I have no valuable skills a based China doesn't want me.

Imagine thinking you can go in to a bank branch and get your money

Here in Australia they are just closing all the branches.

They figured 'hey, why do we need to give the public a physical access point to us, the plebs all have smartphones now..'

Megacorps of the future will exist only in the cloud, and you will literally have zero recourse as they smash your life to pieces.

This is just the beginning.

The Chinese are about to have a revolution over bankers robbing them blind and most people don't have guns
Meanwhile Americans sit and complain on Twitter

You see those white tyres? That means it's a parade tank. The PLA day is August 1. IIRC. Moreover, it was local bank fraud, not a collapse of the state banking sector.

I hope so, but the people a demoralized and can’t do shit about the government. A rebellion would need to be started by a regional government or a war on Chinese soil to be successful.

>They figured 'hey, why do we need to give the public a physical access point to us, the plebs all have smartphones now..'

They want to make all money digital so they can fuck with at will. No more keeping physical money in a shoebox somewhere.

Act like a bad goy? Instant fine. Protest against anything? Total freeze. It wil lbe China's social credit score on steroids.

Fiat was already a bad l but at least you could keep it out of sight to a degree if you wanted to.

>Is China going to collapse?
Hopefully.

Nice reddit spacing also nice deflection, towards the west and away from what chinas doing

A revolution? Wanting to withdraw your money is a revolution?

I'm Scottish lad, have family in south Africa that have a horse farm, my grandparents lived in the Sudan for a while, my French side goes back to 1652 here - I've seen how Canadian politicians are all hilariously corrupt, they have sold out this entire country there is no future except more debt for niggers, faggots and israel. You can continue to defend the Nigger Americano Tranny Orgy, more power to you, enjoy getting shanked by some shitskin in the near future, the fate awaiting many naive Europeans

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 282.95K)

>You see those white tyres? That means it's a parade tank. The PLA day is August 1. IIRC. Moreover, it was local bank fraud, not a collapse of the state banking sector.
Jesus Christ, you can't be serious are you?

This is it, along with abusing their Zero COVID policy

Defending the west != defending Jewish parasites. Only demoralized little fags like you could equate the two. No JEWS ARE NOT THE WEST!

>No JEWS ARE NOT THE WEST!
hahah cope and seethe goyimutt retard, Jews own the West, they will continue to and its over faggot, Hitler lost move on, you are fighting a losing battle ineptly

In 2 more weeks OP.

America can finally rule the world again like you were destined to do!

Attached: 1653602471449.jpg (828x885, 77.05K)