We laugh at New Jacindastan…

Who could have predicted this?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11038495/New-Zealand-COVID-19-death-rate-record-levels.html

Attached: 0630ADE0-35B8-47D5-8A0E-444DA59C3512.jpg (1120x922, 729.36K)

Weren't they applauding New Zealamd and condemning countries who let it burn out?

The most irrelevant country trying to be relevant again.

They were. Horseface was praised as a stronk woman leader. Even the kiwiniggers on pol were buying in.

New Zealanders will defend this, from being mummy jaqs skirt.
New Zealanders make Australians look based.

stop remembering things

It’s like if New Zealand was the Canada of Australia, but with twice the cuckoldry.

Jacinda is female Trudeau

With a bigger dick.

I guess it's been two weeks now.

That was years ago user, don't be an asshole

remembering previous media content & pattern recognition are blatant antisemitism.

Why does it seem to be the further the colony is from mommy Britain the harder they crave subjugation?

Seems like preventing covid going ham is like spinning plates. No matter how much work you put into those plates they will fall down in the end. Now New Zealand has the same broken plates as everyone else, but wasted much more effort keeping them spinning for longer.

And destroyed their economy in service of the plate spinning.

Atlantic Canada is close to Britain and yet they were fully cucked.

I bet it's the vaxxmaxxed whites who are dying. Muslims don't vax and they are probably healthy as fuck. Like the honorable jap who killed Abe, Tarrant should have killed this cunt but he is a brain dead retarded cuck.

Attached: _100928105_5d7dcb93-52e0-4245-8703-43823a01cba4.jpg (976x549, 91.32K)

True.

Fuck nz, burn in hell faggots

Wasn't there some bullshit propaganda image about female leaders being the best at preventing covid or some rubbish?

I’m certain of it. But cause they are so compassionate or some shit.