If Biden gets sick and can't run country. Kamala Harris will be the first female who is colored to run America...

If Biden gets sick and can't run country. Kamala Harris will be the first female who is colored to run America. Of course nobody is going to let her do that behind the scenes, but it's symbolic.

Attached: 480px-Kamala_Harris_Vice_Presidential_Portrait.jpg (480x600, 44.39K)

>Day 1 Executive Order: being white is now illegal

Hilldawg is the only woman who can be president.

souless hairy kamel

If Biden could do this much damage in two years how much do you think Kamala could do in the same? Accelerate????!!?!!

1st female president will be a shit president. Women will never hear the end of it. Like why do women commit 100% of space crimes

Calling it now: Joe is out, donezo. He's done too much damage. This is good though, since the female voting base absolutely hates fellow women, as is nature, and thus Kamala will get schlonged in the general.

The presidency and the executive branch are memes. Law makers, law passers, law enforcers and wallstreet/fed reserve own you LITERALLY. Trumpanzees were dreamers and always was

This. And Biden was a senile white guy. A uppity black woman is probably worse.

We will reach levels of street shitting never thought possible. Madame Poosident.

Attached: 1658418639566985.jpg (1920x1920, 923.26K)

First female Indian Senator turns into the first black female president. Truly progressive.

Attached: 1656630327606.png (251x288, 145.75K)

Now power is changing. Dems are ruling by committee, whoever is at the lectern is just speaking their words.

>Now power is changing
NO power is changing.

Law enforcement falls under the executive branch, dingus

They are puppets for the other two branches to operate with immunity, lurk fagboy

That's why I said it was symbolic unless Kamala turns sassy black and starts saying sheeit nobody wants to hear on both sides. We truly live in a crazy time. It's full on Idioacry the real life movie.

Correct, the redpill has been co-opted. Just survive user

Kamala is a diversity hire project. She has been given every position she had. She is an idiot that has no idea what she is doing. Even Biden who was never smart, is old, senile and sick speaks more intelligently than Kamala. Kamals is a cum dumpster - just ask Willie Brown who stated Kamala should not be VP.

I had to work with an actual retard who was appointed by a governor to a high-level position. The retard fucked everything up because, well he was retarded. Kamala will fuck everything up, she can't even follow simple instructions.

Puppetmaster Harris may be putting the strings down.

I'd like for Candace Owens to run

But she has to be a great cock sucker though, right? Send her over to the middle east to solve world peace or Africa for world hunger at least? Somebody like that could probably suck the cum out your balls so deep. I'm talking about the extra deep cum after you cum when your balls twitch after you orgasm.