Famous jewis Mexican Youtuber discriminated in Korea for being a pedokike and a SHITSKIN

Everyone in the comments is biching abaut because he's not allowed to fuck young litle women ,everyone is talking about canceling korean culture

youtu.be/J31A-d-r41g

Attached: 20220721_201644.jpg (738x414, 109K)

it is amazing how politically and culturally aggressive jews are . also, into entertainment (chattering classes) definitely a biological characteristic

>e-celeb drama

As a good looking, well mannered, white guy, how would I be treated if I went to Korea/Japan/Taiwan?

Luisito is jewish?

Post fizeek

go to the Philippines. much friendlier, don't take my word for it tho.

all non-brown spics are somehow jewish user, at least just a bit

Foreigners are not welcomed in Korean night clubs. Not a lot of Korean women like foreigners either.

I'm not jewish

Hes way whiter than the average mexican tho

Depends on why you're there and how you act.

he's not jewish he's just a mutt

I mean, you are not jewish, but you probably have some semitoid haplo; like meds.

Attached: Caucasoid master race.jpg (1199x356, 56.32K)

he's being discriminated because he's ugly as fuck
if a chiseled chad was doing the same thing he was he'd be welcomed with open arms by the koreans.

GAS THE KIKES!

>but you probably have some semitoid haplo
Probably from carthaginian blood

In Korea, depends on where you are and how good your Korean is. Places in 서울, 홍대 and 이태원 are foreigner friendly. Don't go to 부산,목포 or places near there. You might get beat up for being a foreigner.

>not jewish
>argentinian

Pick one user.

> (OP)
>Foreigners are not welcomed in Korean night clubs.

Sort of true. Depends on the club, whether you act like an ass, and if you have a Korean bring you there. I've been in gang controlled clubs in Hongdae and noone gave me any issues, ive also watched some belligerent canadians get the shit kicked out of them in an underground club for flirting with a Korean girl who was with another Korean.

>Not a lot of Korean women like foreigners either.

Not even close to true. Its not socially acceptable, but they love foreign dick. you need to go where the crowd is younger and they arent gonna be socially ostracized for talking to a foreigner.

He sounds like an ungrown little bitch who's still waiting for his balls to drop
Annoying as fuck hope he gets cartelled

Can you describe in short what this is about? I don't want to give the video views

If I was jewish I wouldn't be poor

german

noone will let him into clubs in Korea because he's a foreigner and over 30. he also noticed everyone wears black and white and they have screens in restaurants where you invite someone to your table instead of needing to talk to them first

good points i forgot to make, being able to speak any Korean with make things a lot easier, the minimum effort it takes to learn a little sets you immediately above like 95% of foreigners.

I never had any issues in busan though. but its been a few years so maybe things have changed.

Lol. Fuck this fucking (((Kike))) Shitskin. He deserves it.

only about 3 to out of 10 Korean women love foreign dick. 홍대 is foreigner friendly so people don't give a shit if you are white. Other places not so much.

Noticed how shitty South Korea looked? You think they would keep the streets clean there. Filthy, filthy, gooks.

Lmao they check his passport for his age? Kek what a boomer

That's 30% of Korean Women. And you're right, hell even Vietnamese Prison inmates discriminate against other Asians.

they dont need to, look at him

Well it depends on what part of 부산 you are in. In southern parts of 부산 you have a good chance of getting beat up for being white.

lol I bet the same shit would happen if he went to a club in the US. Bouncer would tell him to fuck off.

He'd look younger if he shaved

I felt too old for the club at 27 I don't think I could do it again even if I didn't get told to fuck off.

Not what i experienced at all. Again, its not socially acceptable to traditional Koreans for relationships with foreigners, for a multitude of reasons. But under the surface, 9/10 Korean women want some foreign dick. You also listed Seoul as a foreigner friendly place, and Seoul encompasses a massive amount of different districts, a lot of which arent remotely foreign friendly.

But it all comes down to how you act for the most part, and like you said, knowing at least some Korean. I've spent years wandering around back alleys and exploring all over the country, never had issues other than some glares in certain areas. But i've seen more than a few foreigners get their asses kicked, deservedly.

East Asian women only like foreigners because of money. SEA women love white dick. Especially phillippinas

That's true, my mom's a quarter Nip and Hawaiian - was mostly attracted to my dad because he was a Economics PHD and had his own Hustle. Oh well, it is what it is.

I'm starting to think kikes have no intrinsic value or real love of truth (God).

Thats kind of the point i was making. i was with some koreans, in an area i probably shouldnt have been wandering around in myself. They pointed out a vip table with a few guys, and a lot of beautiful women, and told me to steer clear of them, because he was some sort of gang head that owned a lot of the clubs in that area.

Best thing you can do if you want to have a good time in Korea is actually befriend some Koreans.

Japan will treat you alright, especially if you speak Japanese. It may be a little awkward because they will usually startle a little bit when they see you, but that's not because they dislike you or something, they just think "Oh man what if he doesn't speak Japanese my English sucks"

Those Koreans are very Anti-Semitic. I will have to report this to my good friend and fellow Jew Jonathan Greenblatt. The ADL will conduct a report on these hateful Goyims!